The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Penumbra Writer Seeks Volunteer Game Testers
TJJ Offline

Threads: 3
Penumbra Writer Seeks Volunteer Game Testers

Hello everybody,

Some of you may recognise me as the narrative designer on the Penumbra games.

I'm currently working on a small hobby project - a short, text-based game featuring a unique logic puzzle format - and I'm looking for a few enthusiastic volunteer testers.

The game itself plays with themes you might find familiar from Black Plague, and shouldn't take more than half an hour to play, so it's no great commitment. Because it's 'just for fun' there's no cash involved, but I can promise you a credit if / when I put the game online.

The only requirement is that, because the puzzle mechanic is based around language, you are either a native English speaker, or have an excellent standard of English.

If you'd like to get involved drop me a line at beta[at]tomjubert[dot]com, and tell me in a short paragraph something (anything) about you and games.

Cheers,

Tom Jubert
11-02-2009, 01:59 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Penumbra Writer Seeks Volunteer Game Testers - by TJJ - 11-02-2009, 01:59 AM