Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Story is a Masterpiece (Massive Spoilers very long)
Yggalf Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Story is a Masterpiece (Massive Spoilers very long)

(09-30-2015, 09:07 AM)Fortigurn Wrote: I think this is excellently written, and I disagree with all of it.

Well Thanks! You can disagree with some of my post but you can't disagree with all of it since some points are game given facts.

As some Examples
The Vivarium is the Blueprint for the ARK!

The Coin toss is a lie and only a imagination of the copied minds who experience continuity!

Simon is to ignorant/insane to realize that his mind won't travel to his new body or the ARK!

The WAU is only interested in saving human life regardless of how and put them into the lucid dream whenever possible.

However HOW some of the Events happend is only my speculation but the key Elements are given facts i can't change by the game itself.

(09-30-2015, 11:49 AM)AlterVision Wrote: Further evidence to support the dream theory is that Simon worked in a comic book store, so reading comics about robots / cyborgs etc could have been a foundation for the dream, like the posters, books and DVD in his appartment.
Simon was also known to experience vivid nightmares frequently after the car crash, and was prescribed medicine to supress these nightmares.

I thought that also but wasn't sure if i should take it into consideration since the only nightmare we can witness is audio only and therefore leaves to much room for interpretation.
(This post was last modified: 09-30-2015, 12:44 PM by Yggalf.)
09-30-2015, 12:40 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Story is a Masterpiece (Massive Spoilers very long) - by Yggalf - 09-30-2015, 12:40 PM