Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: Which of these answers describes best how you felt about SOMA's monsters?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Not scary at all and very easy to get past.
0%
0 0%
Just an annoyance.
3.93%
12 3.93%
A bit scary, but mostly annoying.
19.34%
59 19.34%
A bit scary and interesting to encounter
23.93%
73 23.93%
Very scary, but also a bit annoying
32.46%
99 32.46%
Very scary and interesting to encounter.
20.33%
62 20.33%
Total 305 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Official Poll Regarding SOMA's Monsters
LordOfDragons Offline

Threads: 14
RE: Official Poll Regarding SOMA's Monsters

Well since it is really easy to scare my socks off (A simple poke from behind and a "BOO" will do Tongue), i had much fun with SOMA's monsters. The first encounters are the scariest ones of course and they made me crouch through the whole area, even if not needed too (Flesher in Lambda/Curie).

The infected robot only scared me a bit at the first encounter. I somehow think that it is funny instead of scary haha Big Grin
Kinda the same with the weird mining robot in the occean levels which wants to suck out structure gel from you(Look at his lines, i think they are pretty funny). These 2 were rather funny to me, but i still enjoyed encounting them.

But then...
But then...

Akers ruined it. He and the other proxies were so intense. You make one noise and he comes for you (Even though the tentacle guy is more cruel in my opinion.).

So, i think the monsters did really well.
Especially the creatures from THETA to the end of the game. These ones were the worst ones...

The question that will never be answered:
SOMA WHY ARE YOU SO BEAUTIFUL? ;_;
10-05-2015, 07:40 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Poll Regarding SOMA's Monsters - by Vale - 10-05-2015, 06:46 PM
RE: Official Poll Regarding SOMA's Monsters - by LordOfDragons - 10-05-2015, 07:40 PM