Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Just wanted to share my most terrifying experience (SPOILERS)
Datenshi92 Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Just wanted to share my most terrifying experience (SPOILERS)

The whole game was terrifying for me!
I was waiting an enemy from the start, and the teases would't help my nerves either.
I belive my first true fear was when I reached the library, when I picked up a journal in the secret room. At exiting, if you turn left to the big room with the piano, the loud growl made my drop my heart to the ground, I dind't even knew what was behind me or what was that, I just instatly runned towards the exit. And the worse part was, that I was almost sure I saw something peeking from the end door of the room and then disapearing.

I learned the hard way that they CAN run. When we meet our first enemy in the cellar, the area next to the wierd fountain, I literally runned from the very end of the place to the exit where I came from and it was RIGHT BEHIND ME, I could hear its growls and I knew he was inches from getting me and he did, even with my finger on sprint!

The prison was the worst, there was barely any light and the latern didn't illuminated more than a few meters from me. I was expecting the first sound of alarm to turn my lantern off and run in the opposite direction or to hide in a cell in the darkness.
Anything could put me off, even if it was a false alarm.

The biggest scare I had in the whole game, that "SUPRISE" moment, was in the Choir. That damn freaking torture machine that looked like a stand coffin with spikes inside of it, when it oppened I felt like I had a flat-line moment there.
I even reflexed-slap the mouse that it flew out of the secretary, if it wans't for the wire I would've probably spent 10 minutes looking for it.
09-14-2010, 10:30 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Just wanted to share my most terrifying experience (SPOILERS) - by Datenshi92 - 09-14-2010, 10:30 AM