Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Add a journal entry/note after I interact with a locked door?
theDARKW0LF Offline

Threads: 17
RE: Add a journal entry/note after I interact with a locked door?

Thanks for the help you guys, that worked nicely.

If someone is willing and able, I have one more issue I've run into regarding the format of a string of code...
Basically, I want to enable collide triggers after the game checks that the player has a crowbar in his inventory, but it doesn't seem to work, when I try to launch the game it always gives me the "unexpected end of file" error, but once I remove that string of code, the game launches fine.
What is the correct formula?

My formula is as follows:
void AreaTriggerEvents1(string &in asParent, string &in asChild, int alState)
{
     if(HasItem("crowbar_1") == true)
    {
        AddEntityCollideCallback("Player", "CellarGruntTrigger2", "CollideCellarGruntTrigger2", true, 0);
        AddEntityCollideCallback("Player", "OpenTrigger2", "CollideOpenTrigger2, true, 0);
    }
}

I also tried the "if(HasItem" string with a "GetHasItem", but it didn't result in any stability.

EDIT: Oh, and I also tried changing the "(string &in asParent, string &in asChild, int alState)" to "(string &in asEntity)", but nothing changed.

Check out my custom stories(1)(2)!
10-10-2010, 07:40 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Add a journal entry/note after I interact with a locked door? - by theDARKW0LF - 10-10-2010, 07:40 AM