Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Any tips on Free ways to protect your Website??
Mudbill Offline
Muderator

Threads: 59
RE: Any tips on Free ways to protect your Website??

There's nothing wrong with asking, but I see that you only have 6 posts so far, so I got the impression that you signed up for a user simply to ask this question. Since the question has nothing to do with what this forum is, you may not get many (if any) answers of which you're looking for. That's why I recommend asking someone who may know more about this.

If I were to try to answer your question, I'd probably say:

Mudbill Wrote:How valuable is the data that you're storing for you not to be able to put money into securing it? Security is very important, especially with confidential customer data like names, addresses and credit cards, so skimping on that may hurt you in the end. But if you need something free, although I have no examples, perhaps Google have published anything. Any small company I'm not sure I'd trust if they were free. Remember: If something's free, YOU are the product.

(This post was last modified: 02-06-2017, 11:48 AM by Mudbill.)
02-06-2017, 11:47 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Any tips on Free ways to protect your Website?? - by Mudbill - 02-06-2017, 11:47 AM