Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PS4 Crash - Blue Screen with Crosshair and remaining sounds
PaulAllen
Unregistered

Not Solved RE: PS4 Crash - Blue Screen with Crosshair and remaining sounds
(05-24-2017, 01:32 AM)SamS17 Wrote: I am experiencing the same issue in the same spots myself. I originally came here to ask the same question. I'm hoping they come up with a solution soon, because I am not enjoying playing for a few minutes or how ever long I can before the blue screen comes back, and then having to reload and do the same things over again.

(05-26-2017, 08:50 AM)heidinilsson Wrote: Sorry to hear about that. Can you give us as exact details as possible of where this happens, and we'll try to recreate it and hopefully be able to help you out?

Best regards,
Heidi/Frictional Games

I've actually powered through these by sheer reloading trial and error and have beaten the game so I can't be more specific than as follows:

-After the Delta site crash landing just generally exploring the area. I've had the game completely break down in this fashion several times in a row at random locations. It just happened to NOT do it the last time I tried and let me proceed. It never happened in the same spot twice.
-In the room where the scissorhanded female enemy blocks your 'exit' from the area in Theta. It happened there several times at random spots. Again, I can't pinpoint what triggers it because it seems arbitrary.
-Near end-game when the diving suit enemy chases you in the last area, again at random and several times.

I know it's not only myself and the poster prior as I've seen various people talk about it when discussing the PS4 on the NeoGAF forum and similar. I don't mean to be dramatic, but in general the PS4 version feels very 'unstable' between these game breaking bugs, framerate issues, sound glitches and similar. I think the game is truly fantastic and unique but the technical presentation on PS4 is very unfortunate considering it's the only version many of us are able to experience.
05-30-2017, 05:45 PM
Jump to the post that solved this thread.

Messages In This Thread
RE: PS4 Crash - Blue Screen with Crosshair and remaining sounds - by PaulAllen - 05-30-2017, 05:45 PM