Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PS4 Crash - Blue Screen with Crosshair and remaining sounds
Gorilla
Unregistered

Not Solved RE: PS4 Crash - Blue Screen with Crosshair and remaining sounds
I'm playing Soma on PS4 and having the same problem. I came here after getting the same bug at least three times.

I landed in the Delta underwater area and was rescued by the robot with a torch. I was walking around and trying to figure out what to do next. After a few minutes of playing Soma, the screen will turn blue/grey and your can see a white dot in the middle. Subtitles are displayed at the bottom of the screen almost immediately. I think they're coming from the other robot who talks to himself. However, I can't actually hear him speaking.

The bug appears in at least a couple spots early on in the level.

1. The first area is a radio tower, I guess. It's not the one with a ladder leading to a dead diver and iPad. The area I'm talking about is a short walk from there. I thought the tower was scaffolding at first because it was right next to a building with no doors. When I walked very close to the area with a tower of metal pipes, I got the bug. It happened twice because I thought there was a ladder hidden among those pipes.

2. The other place is a small indoor area. I'm talking about an area that's fully submerged in water. There's a single computer used for playing chess. There's also a door leading to a tiny bathroom stall.

I cannot progress any further in Soma.
06-05-2017, 10:58 AM
Jump to the post that solved this thread.

Messages In This Thread
RE: PS4 Crash - Blue Screen with Crosshair and remaining sounds - by Gorilla - 06-05-2017, 10:58 AM