Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's play - Amnesia! - FINISHED
SillySprites Offline

Threads: 5
RE: Let's play - Amnesia! [Somewhat Blind]

(12-15-2010, 02:20 AM)Fleet Wrote: Great series SillySprites, some random thoughts so far

1. Interest voice you have (which I noted when watching the first video).
2. Great narrative while you play, I've subscribed to your channel.
3. In Part 7, with the water monster...you don't seem that scared! In the previous few videos, you had some powerful reactions to the monsters, but you seemed much calmer...not as many cries of fear. Gaining courage?

Thanks for taking the time to upload.

Interesting voice? Why thanks HAHA, nobody has ever said that one before ^_^, so thanks <3
Thanks, i try my best!
Oh, about the water monster, rofl, I wasn't too scared mainly because I have beaten this part not to long ago, maybe 2 weeks ago. ^_^ so I knew the scaryness of it, but in all honesty, aside from the sheer adrenaline from running from the monster, the water monster doesn't scare me / isn't that scary to me in its entirety.

:3 things that scare me are more along the lines of things I don't see coming, Like that jerk piano lid that fell when i got close, THAT almost gave me a heart attack.
12-15-2010, 02:34 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's play - Amnesia! [Somewhat Blind] - by SillySprites - 12-15-2010, 02:34 AM
RE: Let's play - Amnesia! - FINISHED - by Xss - 01-13-2011, 06:45 PM