Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's play - Amnesia! - FINISHED
LoneWolf Offline

Threads: 43
RE: Let's play - Amnesia! [Somewhat Blind]

Edit: Was there echoing half way through video 6 ?
(This post was last modified: 12-13-2010, 11:07 AM by LoneWolf.)
12-13-2010, 11:05 AM
Find
SillySprites Offline

Threads: 5

(12-13-2010, 11:05 AM)LoneWolf Wrote: Edit: Was there echoing half way through video 6 ?

That loud ringing? no thats what happens when daniel passes out from fear.
12-13-2010, 11:40 AM
Find
LoneWolf Offline

Yeah i know that but what i mean is that i could somehow here double of what i should. EG. i could hear the noise of you taking out your lantern just before you did it, then when you did take it out i hear the sound again. Not sure if it was just my computer but was odd.

I listened to it again it sounds like you have something else on which is causing what ever your using to detect both sounds. Listen to it yourself, it occurs half way through, then ends near the end of video. Oh i forgot to add, i didnt hear an echo of your voice just the echo of in game noises.
(This post was last modified: 12-13-2010, 12:27 PM by LoneWolf.)
12-13-2010, 12:21 PM
Find
SillySprites Offline

Update in first post ^_^; My picture!! :O! Le Gasp
(12-13-2010, 12:21 PM)LoneWolf Wrote: Yeah i know that but what i mean is that i could somehow here double of what i should. EG. i could hear the noise of you taking out your lantern just before you did it, then when you did take it out i hear the sound again. Not sure if it was just my computer but was odd.

I listened to it again it sounds like you have something else on which is causing what ever your using to detect both sounds. Listen to it yourself, it occurs half way through, then ends near the end of video. Oh i forgot to add, i didnt hear an echo of your voice just the echo of in game noises.

OHH -That-..Well you see, I don't have any real voice recording software so I have to record External sound along with internal, I try to get the volume at JUST the right volume where you can't hear the External game SFX but it is hard to find sometimes, I think i managed to pull it off sometimes, but yeah, thats going to be a reoccuring problem.
(This post was last modified: 12-14-2010, 12:47 AM by SillySprites.)
12-14-2010, 12:46 AM
Find
salass00 Offline

Threads: 1

(12-14-2010, 12:46 AM)SillySprites Wrote: OHH -That-..Well you see, I don't have any real voice recording software so I have to record External sound along with internal, I try to get the volume at JUST the right volume where you can't hear the External game SFX but it is hard to find sometimes, I think i managed to pull it off sometimes, but yeah, thats going to be a reoccuring problem.

Have you tried using headphones to stop the mic from picking up sounds from the game (seems like the simplest and most effective solution to me at least).
12-14-2010, 11:15 AM
Find
xiphirx Offline

Threads: 16

Can't wait for the next section >:3
12-14-2010, 08:03 PM
Find
LoneWolf Offline

(12-14-2010, 08:03 PM)xiphirx Wrote: Can't wait for the next section >:3

Me too Big Grin
12-14-2010, 09:26 PM
Find
SillySprites Offline

(12-14-2010, 09:26 PM)LoneWolf Wrote:
(12-14-2010, 08:03 PM)xiphirx Wrote: Can't wait for the next section >:3

Me too Big Grin

Sad I can totally wait, IM SO scared to do the storage, OH GOD, that place is like, ground 0 Sad its the place that scared me into tears!
12-15-2010, 12:33 AM
Find
Fleet Offline

Threads: 6

Great series SillySprites, some random thoughts so far

1. Interest voice you have (which I noted when watching the first video).
2. Great narrative while you play, I've subscribed to your channel.
3. In Part 7, with the water monster...you don't seem that scared! In the previous few videos, you had some powerful reactions to the monsters, but you seemed much calmer...not as many cries of fear. Gaining courage?

Thanks for taking the time to upload.
12-15-2010, 02:20 AM
Find
SillySprites Offline

(12-15-2010, 02:20 AM)Fleet Wrote: Great series SillySprites, some random thoughts so far

1. Interest voice you have (which I noted when watching the first video).
2. Great narrative while you play, I've subscribed to your channel.
3. In Part 7, with the water monster...you don't seem that scared! In the previous few videos, you had some powerful reactions to the monsters, but you seemed much calmer...not as many cries of fear. Gaining courage?

Thanks for taking the time to upload.

Interesting voice? Why thanks HAHA, nobody has ever said that one before ^_^, so thanks <3
Thanks, i try my best!
Oh, about the water monster, rofl, I wasn't too scared mainly because I have beaten this part not to long ago, maybe 2 weeks ago. ^_^ so I knew the scaryness of it, but in all honesty, aside from the sheer adrenaline from running from the monster, the water monster doesn't scare me / isn't that scary to me in its entirety.

:3 things that scare me are more along the lines of things I don't see coming, Like that jerk piano lid that fell when i got close, THAT almost gave me a heart attack.
12-15-2010, 02:34 AM
Find