Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intel Integrated Graphics - How to Pester Intel
Taikutsu Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months, 3 Weeks ago RE: Intel Integrated Graphics - How to Pester Intel

This thread essentially does apply to the latest brands of Integrated cards, I have yet to see someone in the tech support forum inquire about a brand other than 'Intel HD Graphics'
And I'm capable of running games such as, Left 4 Dead (2) with most settings at high without severe lag. I'm able to play GTA4, Assassins Creed 2 and Modern Warfare 2 with slight setting tweaking.
The majority of people here on this forum who have Intel cards have 'Intel HD Graphics' the latest version of their Integrated graphics which is commonly available on most Laptops as of recent.
And maybe we do have relatively good cpu's and such. I wouldn't know specifically because I'm not in the slightest technologically knowledgeable.

And slewis7, thanks for backing our cause Big Grin

Edit: And yes, I do agree we shouldn't be gaming on these, I, however, am on a tight budget. But the main point is; we can essentially game on these. Not at the highest settings all the time, but we can.
(This post was last modified: 01-24-2011, 06:21 AM by Taikutsu.)
01-24-2011, 06:19 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Intel Integrated Graphics - How to Pester Intel - by Taikutsu - 01-24-2011, 06:19 AM