Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Monsters stay in one place for hours.
Dameon Grey Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months, 2 Weeks ago RE: Monsters stay in one place for hours.

(03-23-2011, 10:05 AM)Bek Wrote: Pretty sure this is a bug, something similar happened so someone here once. Can't remember what the solution was though...

You might have to do a bit of searching on this forum. One way to get past it would be to use a savegame just past that point.

Okay....... well, now I did something even dumber.... maybe... I saw that there were patches available for the games.... and I installed one thinking that that would fix it.... and uh.... well, now it's not working, and in fact, it's asking me for a serial number that doesn't match the number of digits of the one that Steam gave me. The site has instructions for using the patches, but since I'm playing the game through Steam, I can't figure out how to alter it.
03-23-2011, 11:55 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Monsters stay in one place for hours. - by Dameon Grey - 03-23-2011, 11:55 PM