Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Spoiler What was your stupidest/funniest moment that you did in Amnesia?
TheWalshinator Offline

Threads: 3
RE: What was your stupidest/funniest moment that you did in Amnesia?

(09-27-2013, 08:11 PM)Mechavomit Wrote:
(09-27-2013, 07:54 PM)TheWalshinator Wrote:
(09-27-2013, 07:47 PM)Eugene Schwartz Wrote: Lol that's one hell of a coincidence!! It's like he was talking to you personally, talk about creepy!! :D I bet you enjoyed cutting his head off though lol I remember that i threw a crate at his head to see if he'd shut up but it didn't work.

Ah, don't even get me started on creepy. I'm only going to say this: the first time Alexander telepathically communicates when I am fixing the elevators in the Cistern's Machine Room.

I found it odd cutting off his head, mostly because I didn't hear the part about him not dying when you do.

And I also threw stuff at him trying to get him to shut up XD
I gave him a chair. Figured he might want to sit down while I display my low intelligence by hitting doors with jars.

Nah mate. He didn't bother sitting down because he knew he would just stand up again at your fantastical display XD

You will see me, and weep in cold fear...
09-27-2013, 08:21 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: What was your stupidest/funniest moment that you did in Amnesia? - by TheWalshinator - 09-27-2013, 08:21 PM