Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Spoiler What was your stupidest/funniest moment that you did in Amnesia?
TFEF Offline

Threads: 0
RE: What was your stupidest/funniest moment that you did in Amnesia?

I had a lot of stupid moments where I freaked out and ended up doing stupid things. For a quick list:

1. Ran straight into the Grunt near the Storage entrance when you're leaving, while blasting Final Fantasy VI's victory fanfare. I died.
2. Did the same thing when you first leave the kitchen in the Prison and the Grunt spawns, without music. This wasn't fatal, but it was close.
3. At the end of the Sewers, when the Brute chases you to the ladder, I somehow forgot how to open doors. I couldn't get the doors before the ladder to open, and just as I did and was turning around to close the door, the Brute got right in the door I was closing, pushed it open, and killed me. Resulting in much screaming.
4. I was in the Choir, about to head back to the entrance so I could follow the pipes to the last torture room. Due to terrifying encounters earlier, I wasn't looking forward to it. I played this music in the background:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPVUAcBQX4Q
I was singing along with it, and began to feel confident, when a Brute spawned very close to me. I screamed extremely loudly and threw my mouse across the room (come to think of it, I'm using the same mouse right now. Surprised it still works fine). After 15 minutes of having the game paused, I unpaused it. The game somehow glitched itself and the Brute walked straight in front of me while I stared at it, not losing any sanity at all. It didn't see me. Then it proceeded to walk very close behind me, still not seeing me. I was so surprised when it despawned a bit later.
5. I blasted 'Never Gonna Give You Up' when running to the last torture room after the above event. I was playing it much louder than the game audio, but noticed the Brute's danger music playing when I got inside the torture room entrance. My reaction was to sing even louder.

I still need to get around to editing my Amnesia reaction video and upload it to YouTube.
06-26-2011, 10:00 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: What was your stupidest/funniest moment that you did in Amnesia? - by TFEF - 06-26-2011, 10:00 AM