Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Spoiler What was your stupidest/funniest moment that you did in Amnesia?
ImPracticality Offline

Threads: 0
RE: What was your stupidest/funniest moment that you did in Amnesia?

I haven't completed the game yet,but yesterday i ventured into the Storage for the first time in-game and i had NO idea of 2 monster encounters-the one that spawns behind a certain door,and the one that spawns next to the entrance when your on your way out.
Alright,so when i opened the door with the monster spawned inside,i did as anyone would on their first playthrough and panicked.I couldnt close the door,i was to hysterical in-game and in real life,so i bolted thru the entire storage up to the point where theres a room with chains and a torch in the middle,you know how it all flicks on the first time you enter?well that caused Daniel to lose his Sanity,and he was now dragging his cheek on the floor as a monster was STILL in hot pursuit.i actually managed to get away from this monster tho,i was close enough to the next door in the torch room that i was able to open it and close it in time,thank god it lost intrest and left.
So,after that encounter i was pretty shook up.i waited for Daniel to regain his sanity,and i cautiously made my way to where you blow up the wall with explosives.At this point,i figured i was in the clear,and NOT so cautiously i walked to the room near the entrance,where the monster spawns when you come back after you collected the rods.Well.I just about sh*t bricks at that point.When i seen that ugly face starting to race towards me,i nearly had a heart attack.I didnt know what to do,honestly.i didnt unlock the door next to the area where you used the explosives,so i couldnt hide in there.i had to run ALL THE WAY BACK to the torch room with chains and hide in the room AGAIN where you first find the rods,but this monster was more relentless than the other one i ran into.when i finally reached the room,Daniel was about to lose his Sanity again,and i frantically tried to close the door so i could hide but the monster caught up to me and i couldnt close the door.I just about gave up then,but i survived because theres this one corner in the room eith the rods which is behind all the bookshelves.It was a stretch,Daniel just lost his Sanity,but i had to try.i inched myself,slowly but surely,behing the bookshelves and into the dark corner,and even tho the monster was in the SAME ROOM as me,it couldnt see me and it eventually gave up and left.I stayed in the corner for the next 2 mins before i thought it was safe,and stopped playing for a while.Phew....That was the SCARIEST,and probably most funny moment now that i look at it,that ive had in Amnesia.God,that game can get to you...
07-14-2011, 06:00 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: What was your stupidest/funniest moment that you did in Amnesia? - by ImPracticality - 07-14-2011, 06:00 PM