Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amnesia: Through the Portal Developer Commentary
plutomaniac Offline
Super Moderator

Threads: 45
RE: Amnesia: Through the Portal Developer Commentary

watched all three of them. Nice work, I liked your reactions to bugs. That's the way I react when seeing bugs in my story and it's really funny sometimes. That wall thing was really strange.

When I played this story, I don't know why, but I was always expecting monsters and that's why I liked this one. I have to admit that I'm bored of 19th century stories but this one was different. Mainly, I liked those custom sounds and all these ways that you used to create strange materials, rotating, decals, biilboards and stuff like that. I too never really understood the color lines puzzle with the locked monsters and the key but I managed to get through the place.

In general I am a guy that likes a lot finding bugs and easter eggs at games and I have to say that I found like...5 major bugs in this one and I liked it even more! Smile

I really liked how you connected the rainy hall to your mod. At the end I really felt like: why? why go through all this when I could have smashed that bid door leading to the inner sanctum? Why? You know, something like that.

(you know, this started as a small "hey I watched all 3 videos" post but now I think this is your review from me at moddb!)

Keep up the good work Scot! SmileSmileSmile
(This post was last modified: 07-20-2011, 11:54 AM by plutomaniac.)
07-20-2011, 11:52 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amnesia: Through the Portal Developer Commentary - by plutomaniac - 07-20-2011, 11:52 AM