Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Funny Scares in Custom Stories
Wumbo92 Offline

Threads: 2
Funny Scares in Custom Stories

Story why I got freaked out so much, the Brute was chasing me and that door was my only way out of there, the door was locked - I kept spamming Tab to pause the game but my key was broken so the game couldnt pause, I got FREAKED OUT. Cool

Also feel free to upload your best scares / funny moments of Custom Stories in this thread! Smile
08-29-2011, 03:19 PM
Find
NyteMyre Offline

Threads: 5
RE: Funny Scares in Custom Stories

No offense, but i would be embarrassed to post video's like that where i scream like a girl :p
Although it's great entertainment for others

The best is ofcourse the "I-have-a-bag-of-milky-ways"-scare
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Cch0rEMqOA

Nothing can top that
08-29-2011, 03:58 PM
Find
JarrodTheBobo Offline

(08-29-2011, 03:58 PM)NyteMyre Wrote: No offense, but i would be embarrassed to post video's like that where i scream like a girl :p
Although it's great entertainment for others

The best is ofcourse the "I-have-a-bag-of-milky-ways"-scare
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Cch0rEMqOA

Nothing can top that

"oh shit i have a bag of milky ways, WAAAAAAAAAAAAH AHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHH ASKJFDASDGFKHASDFJ ASOMG OMG OMG OM AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM GONNA DIE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHDSFSDFSFSDFFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111ELEVEN!!!!11112!"
09-01-2011, 02:28 AM
Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

The best part is you had the key inn your inventory Tongue

Posting Freak
09-01-2011, 05:24 AM
Website Find
Wumbo92 Offline

Quote:The best part is you had the key inn your inventory [Image: tongue.gif]
I know right, didnt notice it due to the paniccing
09-21-2011, 01:34 AM
Find
Tanshaydar Offline
From Beyond

Threads: 17

(09-21-2011, 01:34 AM)Wumbo92 Wrote:
Quote:The best part is you had the key inn your inventory [Image: tongue.gif]
I know right, didnt notice it due to the paniccing

Epic win.

09-21-2011, 02:18 AM
Website Find
eiahmon Offline

Threads: 13

Or epic fail, depending on how you look at it. Either way, hilarious. :p

What has been seen, cannot be unseen.
09-21-2011, 09:34 AM
Find
Timitzi Offline

Threads: 1

Followed By Death-mod scared me and my friend 5 times properly:

1. We were looking at that amazing portrait on the wall (near the beginning) and approached it, just to be coated by black cloud. Then we realized that the portrait had turned into another wretched portrait with twisted face. Angel
2. Realizing that there is a monster patrolling made us run into one room in panic... Just before getting to another room the door in front of us closed itself and we got stuck in the room. Luckily the monster headed elsewhere.
3. After going to a cellar, we explored a little bit and found a huge stairway. We walked up there, only to be surprised by a monster which started chasing us. We were fleeing from it in panic for a long time and barely got back to the main level door before getting teared apart.
4. Later in the game we proceeded into a new room with lots of boxes, a table and a letter. We took the letter and approached the door near it, only to be attacked by a monster behind. Trying to open the door was a failed attempt and we died...
5. After blocking the monster's path with LOTS of boxes, we approached the door but nothing appeared. We closed the door and started moving forward in relief... Few seconds after the monster breaks the door and starts chasing us again. Once again, we barely escaped it thanks to the panic.

Pretty great mod, shame that it was a bit short.
09-22-2011, 06:27 PM
Find
eiahmon Offline

Threads: 13

You know, now that I think about it, I died in teh same spot in the above video. I heard the grunt spawn, though he was ahead of me, so I turned and ran back the way I came. I then proceeded to scream like a little girl when I ran right into it. I got away and ran and hid, and after a bit, when I realized that he wasn't going to despawn, I decided to go back and see if I could get past him. Instead I ran right into him again, and this time he killed me. My friend Kitters - we were playing it over skype - was laughing her ass off and very pleased that it was me freaking out for once instead of her. :p

What has been seen, cannot be unseen.
09-26-2011, 09:31 AM
Find
Timitzi Offline

Threads: 1

Me and my friends recorded video of ourselves playing The Labyrinth-mod (one of our favourites, extremely creepy), lots of screaming and hysteria!
09-26-2011, 07:14 PM
Find