Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: What do you say?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, Play Dead Space.
73.33%
11 73.33%
No, Do not play Dead space.
26.67%
4 26.67%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Should I play Dead Space 1 and 2?
waqas12346 Offline

Threads: 38
RE: Should I play Dead Space 1 and 2?

IT'S A FREAKING GAME, I WAS NEARLY ABOUT TO GET HEART-ATTACK AT THE FIRST 30 MINS GAMEPLAY Sad. Good thing is I recorded it. This is my first attempt to this game. Let's see when I am able to complete this freaking game. Maybe it takes 1 year.. :p Uploading part 1 now... Smile

NOTE: I won't keep this thread update like this "Part 2 is uploading or uploaded..." or whatever. This is Frictionalgame, Not DeadGame or SpaceGame. I only update my Thread, You know which is my biggest thread. Don't you? Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 09-04-2011, 03:13 PM by waqas12346.)
09-04-2011, 03:07 PM
Website Find
GraphicsKid Offline

Threads: 34

One thing I think Amnesia can learn from Dead Space is how to work the music around what the player does, not just what is happening. For example, when a necromorph is sneaking up on me, the music doesn't clue me in... at least not until I spin around and see that thing right in my face, then the music does that REEEEKKKKK thing. One of the things I didn't like about Amnesia was how the music would clue you into whether or not it was safe to come out. All one has to do is hide until the monster music stops. Once the player figures out that, the game is a LOT less scary.
09-05-2011, 12:10 AM
Find
Mina Darsh Offline

Threads: 24

I had that same thing too yes, the music was quite a spoiler in Amnesia, though I guess one could mod the monster files to not play that music to make a VERY hard mode. Tongue
09-05-2011, 09:47 AM
Find