Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Where is the Lever (Simple) Mount?
sgthale Offline

Threads: 13
Where is the Lever (Simple) Mount?

Im trying to find it and I cant edit it in the model viewer because you cannot delete the lever from the lever & mount model because its part of the model. I even tried removing the hinges and everything. Can someone tell me if there is a model for just the lever mount (Simple)? Or if anyone is kind enough to open their Maya and cut the mount from the lever & mount model? Pic related its the lever mount piece i want.

Attached Files
.png   lever mount.PNG (Size: 134.38 KB / Downloads: 81)
09-01-2011, 07:08 PM
Find
MegaScience Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Where is the Lever (Simple) Mount?

I'm sure the lever mount has it's own model somewhere in the game. I wouldn't know where sadly, but it'd probably be around the same listing as regular levers. "Entities(7) > Gameplay" is listed for that one in this tutorial.
09-01-2011, 07:27 PM
Find
sgthale Offline

Threads: 13
RE: Where is the Lever (Simple) Mount?

No but you see I made my own custom lever handle and it when it touches the empty lever mount it will combine itself to make a useable lever mechanism. I just need to get the lever mount. The one you are talking about includes both the lever AND mount which is not what I want.
09-01-2011, 07:31 PM
Find