Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Absolutely desperate
Bennick Offline

Threads: 27
Sad  Absolutely desperate

I know I've been bugging the hell out of people in this community for this model and I'm sorry, but the creation of my story really can't progress without a female corpse static model (as in no rigging, no animation, dead as a doornail). If there's nobody here who would like to help me out, could somebody please point me in the direction of some free 3d model repository that has some good Amnesia-like textured female models that I could look through? I'm really desperate. Sad

Fratricide (title not finalized): 2/7 maps. :D
09-11-2011, 06:11 AM
Find
plutomaniac Offline
Super Moderator

Threads: 45
RE: Absolutely desperate

You can convert one from Penumbra, the corpse of a doctor I think near the end of the game as far I remember. I have already done this for the gas victim model from Penumbra as shown here:

http://www.moddb.com/mods/unbirth-envy-t...a#imagebox

(the map has changed since then but the basic idea is still there)
09-11-2011, 09:47 AM
Find
Bennick Offline

(09-11-2011, 09:47 AM)plutomaniac Wrote: You can convert one from Penumbra, the corpse of a doctor I think near the end of the game as far I remember. I have already done this for the gas victim model from Penumbra as shown here:

I can't find the corpse model you're talking about, and the ones I've seen are guys and clothed. I'm sorry to say, but the corpse model has to be...lol... nude, Just like the antidote corpse in the morgue of the main game. See part of the story is that the character embodied by the antidote corpse and the female character were humiliated, tortured, and killed.

09-11-2011, 05:15 PM
Find
plutomaniac Offline
Super Moderator

Threads: 45

(09-11-2011, 05:15 PM)Bennick Wrote:
(09-11-2011, 09:47 AM)plutomaniac Wrote: You can convert one from Penumbra, the corpse of a doctor I think near the end of the game as far I remember. I have already done this for the gas victim model from Penumbra as shown here:

I can't find the corpse model you're talking about, and the ones I've seen are guys and clothed. I'm sorry to say, but the corpse model has to be...lol... nude, Just like the antidote corpse in the morgue of the main game. See part of the story is that the character embodied by the antidote corpse and the female character were humiliated, tortured, and killed.
then Amnesia has many naked dudes, use them. There are already made for HPL2 so no problem.
09-11-2011, 08:18 PM
Find
Your Computer Offline
SCAN ME!

Threads: 32

If you don't mind a cheap female model, i can make an attempt at it. Can't guarantee anything, though.

Tutorials: From Noob to Pro
09-11-2011, 08:36 PM
Website Find
Bennick Offline

(09-11-2011, 08:36 PM)Your Computer Wrote: If you don't mind a cheap female model, i can make an attempt at it. Can't guarantee anything, though.
I wouldn't mind it at all, as long as the texturing looks like it fits with amnesia. Like I said, this is probably the most easy type of model you could do, like making a crate. No rigging, no animation. If I may make a request, similar pose to the antidote corpse.

09-11-2011, 09:32 PM
Find
Your Computer Offline
SCAN ME!

Threads: 32

Here's the current progress of the model:

[Image: womanr.th.jpg]

Tutorials: From Noob to Pro
09-14-2011, 04:21 PM
Website Find
Bennick Offline

(09-14-2011, 04:21 PM)Your Computer Wrote: Here's the current progress of the model:

[Image: womanr.th.jpg]
Hey man that looks amazing so far! Thank you so much, you've been a monumental help! Big Grin

09-14-2011, 04:39 PM
Find