Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Jusr finished episode1 and...
Eragon Offline

Threads: 8
Jusr finished episode1 and...

The end where the man in the corredor scared the hell out me!! i walked slowly and boom i jumped right off the chair!!!

What happen to Philip? I hope hes not dead! Because he haves my name Smile My name is Filipe but in english is Philip (i'm portuguese).

I hope we continue with Philip. Because if hes dead then the end of the episode 1 was really stupid!

Does any1 knows about episode 2?

Penumbra Overture- Its an EXCELLENT game.
Penumbra Black Plague- is AMAZING!
Penumbra Requiem - ...
06-02-2007, 08:26 PM
Find
jo291 Offline

Threads: 43
RE: Jusr finished episode1 and...

Eragon Wrote:The end where the man in the corredor scared the hell out me!! i walked slowly and boom i jumped right off the chair!!!

What happen to Philip? I hope hes not dead! Because he haves my name Smile My name is Filipe but in english is Philip (i'm portuguese).

I hope we continue with Philip. Because if hes dead then the end of the episode 1 was really stupid!

Does any1 knows about episode 2?
i hope hes not dead i mean the last little sentance almost made me beleve he was dead i mean i cant wait for chapter2 i have to know he cant be dead aaaaaaaaaa cliffhanger alert!
06-05-2007, 03:38 AM
Find