Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
PewDiePie's Nightmare 2
EmmetVG Offline

Threads: 7
Big Grin  PewDiePie's Nightmare 2

PEWDIEPIE'S NIGHTMARE 2!

IT'S DONE!

Its here! Almost done!

[I've got some problems with the Extra_English.lang file. After that its Released!]

This is the second of the PewDiePie's Nightmare Series. [Im planning to make more]

NOTE: THIS IS NOT ONLY FOR PEWDIEPIE, ITS FOR EVERYONE!

For those who dont know:

Stephano = The little arabic golden statue
Piggieh = The dead pig corpse
Martin = A random dude who PewDiePie found in a other Custom Story
Barrels = A random prop PewDiePie hates.
Armor Statue = Same as the barrels.
Bro = Another name for the Grunt.
Skully = The Human Skull.
Bunny = Just a Bunny.

Before playing this you should play the first one.

PewDiePie's Nightmare 1
http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-11256.html

This is a Custom Story were you play as Felix, AKA PewDiePie in his nightmare.
In his dreams the world gets uncontrolable.
You wake up in a unknown place. The last thing you remember is that you got Kidnapped by The Untrustable Statues and the barrels. Now you will need to find a way out of this Castle, out of this dream.

Ive put down more work to this one than the first one.

I planned to make 7 Maps. But there is 4.
The reason of this is that ive got alot of school work to do. So i made this with 4 maps and then i decided that i would make PewDiePies Nightmare 3.

DOWNLOAD: [url]http://www.mediafire.com/?kh0uvhw6tiw6hzk[/url]
YOU NEED JUSTINE FOR THIS TO WORK RIGHT!
(SO IF YOU HAVENT BOUGHT IT, (DOWNLOADED IT) SOME SCARE PARTS WONT WORK AS IT SHOULD)

When you're done playing this, Post a Comment saying: Whats Bad, Whats Good, Scariest moment, Funniest and Ideas for PewDiePie's Nightmare 3!

My YouTube Channel: HERE

ScreenShots:

[Image: amnesia2011121713425161.jpg]

[Image: amnesia2011121713443908.jpg]

[Image: amnesia2011121713453875.jpg]

[Image: amnesia2011121713490090.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 12-19-2011, 09:03 PM by EmmetVG.)
12-17-2011, 02:13 PM
Find
flamez3 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 48
RE: PewDiePie's Nightmare 2

The only thing mentioning in this CS is the chair part (that was funny xD). But mapping wise you really needa figure out your style. All I keep seeing is walls and hallways connected to...more walls and hallways. It had a different layout then the others and it was a bit different from your last CS. I will give you credit for some of your scripting skills. How ever basic they are you do put them in really good use for this Custom story. I would work alot on your mapping. I would say around 4/10.

(This post was last modified: 12-18-2011, 09:54 AM by flamez3.)
12-17-2011, 02:33 PM
Find
EmmetVG Offline

Thx ;D

(This post was last modified: 01-25-2012, 10:04 PM by EmmetVG.)
12-17-2011, 02:46 PM
Find
Mine Turtle Offline

Threads: 32

personaly i hate stories dedicated to make pewdiepie maps and pewdiepie props. youve got alot of skill in mapping friend, but dude, use that to make a... well... real story?

hope this isnt directly affecting you, im shouting out to everyone who has dedicated their maps to pewdiepie. this is by no means meant to offend you, i know how long it takes to create a story, but im just advising a new directions from which this forum is heading. ^^
12-17-2011, 08:14 PM
Find
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72

(12-17-2011, 08:14 PM)darkadders Wrote: personaly i hate stories dedicated to make pewdiepie maps and pewdiepie props. youve got alot of skill in mapping friend, but dude, use that to make a... well... real story?

hope this isnt directly affecting you, im shouting out to everyone who has dedicated their maps to pewdiepie. this is by no means meant to offend you, i know how long it takes to create a story, but im just advising a new directions from which this forum is heading. ^^
I have to agree. I'm not a PewDie hater, I watch all of his videos. I just think it sucks when maps are made specifically for one person, and that one person, PewDie, is the topic of interest. =\ Once ONE was made, EVERYONE wants a spot on his series. I also agree that, yes, besides the light beams coming in EVERY window in the first screenshot (Which is unnatural if the sun is outside. Should only be coming from one side of the building. Don't be afraid to not put any light billboards), you are a pretty good mapper. Use that to make something for ALL of us to play. You may say it's for everyone, not just PewDiePie, but it kind of is... Not all of us have developed personas for these objects. We can play, but it's not an experience for all of us.

Please, use the talents you have to create something original. I'm sure PewDie will play it anyways =P

12-17-2011, 08:48 PM
Find
Cryaotic Offline

Threads: 13

I'm going to go make a map with pot and Jesus since I have mapping abilities now - just to fit in.

Actually no, no I won't.

Everything that should be said has been said by the two above me, and yes, my cereal is soggy.

12-17-2011, 08:53 PM
Find
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72

(12-17-2011, 08:53 PM)Cryaotic Wrote: I'm going to go make a map with pot and Jesus since I have mapping abilities now - just to fit in.

Actually no, no I won't.

Everything that should be said has been said by the two above me, and yes, my cereal is soggy.
Cry... You deserve a campaign made for you XD

12-17-2011, 08:58 PM
Find
Obliviator27 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 10

(12-17-2011, 08:58 PM)Statyk Wrote: Cry... You deserve a campaign made for you XD
'S tough to do. He doesn't have recurring jokes. He's got Pot....and perhaps Jesus. This is a good thing. Means fresh material. Big Grin

12-18-2011, 11:24 AM
Find
EmmetVG Offline

But i will make one more PewDiePies nightmare... but before that. Im going to make a "real" story dedicated to every one. so everyone can play my Custom Stories Tongue

Any one got any sweet idea? Maybe a story?

12-18-2011, 11:53 AM
Find
HumiliatioN Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 64

I don't know you guys, but I really enjoyed this story first time of "Pewdiepie's CS fan maded maps"

This CS has some potential and all ways. Really enjoyable and scared shitless couple times.

You did really good job:

- Scares
- Mapping was good also
- Little puzzles

Overall: I was suprised how it turned so good and little scary story Smile 7/10! Recommended!

“Life is a game, play it”
12-18-2011, 03:05 PM
Find