Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
My first CS: Hallucination
Brosunited Offline

Threads: 5
RE: My first CS: Hallucination

Hope im not causing any trouble but im stuck (again wow this guys a noob)
anyways i got a key called key #1 thers 3 wooden door but none of them will open with the key and i cant get back up where i jumped down can someone plz help.
12-22-2011, 10:30 PM
Find
sasukeroxxx Offline

Quote:Hope im not causing any trouble but im stuck (again wow this guys a noob)
anyways i got a key called key #1 thers 3 wooden door but none of them will open with the key and i cant get back up where i jumped down can someone plz help.
Spoiler below!
This key is to a door inside a wall of a prison corridor, to leave this place you need a ladder* to put in a wooden plank or die to a monster, its the easiest way. sorry my english is bad Sad

Hallucination

Constantine - in Construction
(This post was last modified: 12-23-2011, 05:41 PM by sasukeroxxx.)
12-22-2011, 11:03 PM
Find
Brosunited Offline

LoL i didt do any of those thing i made a tower using a box and 2 barrels to get back up Smile
12-22-2011, 11:37 PM
Find
Ivan4ik Offline

Threads: 0

Please help me. I'm stuck on the map with the water. All doors are locked and can not find the key. =(
12-23-2011, 12:27 PM
Find
Brosunited Offline

when to first get ther u can go left or right if u go left a key on the very top of one of the shelves.
(12-23-2011, 12:27 PM)Ivan4ik Wrote: Please help me. I'm stuck on the map with the water. All doors are locked and can not find the key. =(
When u first get ther u can go left or right if u go left the keys on top of one of the shelves. Cool
(This post was last modified: 12-23-2011, 02:48 PM by Brosunited.)
12-23-2011, 02:45 PM
Find
I will disagree Offline

When this many people are complaining they can't progress, you should know there is something wrong with the puzzle design. And also why are you hiding keys on top of shelves. Do you think people enjoy running around your map (which probably looks like shit) for hours to find a key and get to the next room to find another key.

If you like that you'd probably be better off playing Spot the Difference
12-23-2011, 10:48 PM
Find
sasukeroxxx Offline

Quote: When this many people are complaining they can't progress, you should know there is something wrong with the puzzle design. And also why are you hiding keys on top of shelves. Do you think people enjoy running around your map (which probably looks like shit) for hours to find a key and get to the next room to find another key. If you like that you'd probably be better off playing Spot the Difference
Spoiler below!
this is just the beginning, the real puzzles are coming later and did not like it do not play, simple.

Hallucination

Constantine - in Construction
12-23-2011, 11:22 PM
Find
Brosunited Offline

(12-23-2011, 10:48 PM)I will disagree Wrote: When this many people are complaining they can't progress, you should know there is something wrong with the puzzle design. And also why are you hiding keys on top of shelves. Do you think people enjoy running around your map (which probably looks like shit) for hours to find a key and get to the next room to find another key.

If you like that you'd probably be better off playing Spot the Difference
Dude number one his map is great number 2 his puzzel are brilliant number stop being so mean.And finaly do NOT say his map probaly look like shit he has been kind enough to build a map and post it to the community and ur one to talk since u probaly dont even have the potencial to build a map urself so be respectful or dont leave a replie at all.
(This post was last modified: 12-24-2011, 12:40 AM by Brosunited.)
12-24-2011, 12:35 AM
Find
I will disagree Offline

(12-24-2011, 12:35 AM)Brosunited Wrote: Dude number one his map is great number 2 his puzzel are brilliant number stop being so mean.And finaly do NOT say his map probaly look like shit he has been kind enough to build a map and post it to the community and ur one to talk since u probaly dont even have the potencial to build a map urself so be respectful or dont leave a replie at all.
Oh pulling the "do it better" card out eh? Now I think I'll prepare to release a short story, just for you.

But now when you hyped his stuff so great I actually gave it a try. The maps were as bad as I thought they would be. I hoped the quality would improve at the later levels, but nope. It actually felt like they were more hasted and emptier than the first ones. I can't feel any immersion at all in levels that feel extremely empty and unnatural.

And then the puzzles... Key there, door hidden there, random puzzles that make no sense, no actual tips given and then... platforming?

Then the music... It felt like the creator liked the songs and forced them into the story. So they didn't fit the mood and felt ridiculous.

You have low standards man.

And sasukeroxxx this is your first stuff you release, don't get offended by anything I said here. Just ignore this and stay lazy if you don't want to improve.
12-24-2011, 03:25 AM
Find
DRedshot Offline

Threads: 23

"I Will Disagree" - Why do you have such a negative outlook on everything? You said that my map was probably not even worth playing, you say this guys map "probably looks like shit" why do you assume all this crap before trying it? I see you've tried, and reviewed his map now, and although it is very honest, there is nothing constructive in there at all.
I've not played his map ( a bit hypocritical I know Tongue ) but that doesn't mean I assume it to look shit. I prefer to enjoy the good aspects of a story rather than focus on the bad parts.

In Short: Maybe if you stopped acting so negatively all the time you'd enjoy peoples maps more.

Smile

(This post was last modified: 12-24-2011, 04:24 AM by DRedshot.)
12-24-2011, 03:55 AM
Find