Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Work in progress The Brotherhood
Sippe Offline

Threads: 1
The Brotherhood

Me and my friend "Beis" , the creator of "The Curse Of Brewer Manor" are working on our new custom story modification for amnesia. The basic idea is that the player, "Albert" get´s a letter from his brother. Brother tell´s him that he has an infection of deadly virus, and he has no much time left befour he dies and cause of that, he asks to Albert to see him in cousins mansion. Albert travels to there and realise that in that mansion is something terrible wrong.

well, there´s a bit of story, but the game instead is more like something familiar for Resident evil 1 players, the mansion is huge, there is 4 floors... basement, 2 normal floors, and attic. There is many mysterios secrets in that mansion, and for more to RE. player´s were working on for "Suddendeath" idea, that if player dies, the game end´s ( just like in Justine ) But there is a safepoints somewhere in mansion where player´s can go to safe the game and load saved game.

There will be monsters, but not so much, and the monsters are a bit modificated for being more hard, they dont give a warnign´s anymore, like music or something like that, and the dont disapear.

This is a great project and there is many things to be done, but we will make this as good as it could be.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/the-brotherhood

Demo might be released, not sure.

there is some pictures of maps and screenshots.

Attached Files
.jpg   old-paper-texture-i-a-ibackgroundz.com.jpg (Size: 214.47 KB / Downloads: 92)
.jpg   Amnesia upstairs.JPG (Size: 414.34 KB / Downloads: 81)
.jpg   mainscreen.JPG (Size: 72.11 KB / Downloads: 91)
.jpg   attic.JPG (Size: 52.81 KB / Downloads: 86)
(This post was last modified: 01-02-2012, 12:40 AM by Sippe.)
01-02-2012, 12:18 AM
Find
Makoton Offline

Threads: 1
RE: The Brotherhood

Solid! So many great mods in the works nowadays. A demo would certainly be a nice thing to get a hold of.

In any case, this is looking nice, best of luck with finishing it! ^^
01-02-2012, 12:31 AM
Find