Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Right Click Mouse Creates Weird Graphics Error?
Atilla10 Offline

Threads: 5
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Right Click Mouse Creates Weird Graphics Error?

While playing the Penumbra Collection (on mac os x leopard) I noticed this blur effect I am not sure if that's supposed to be there.

Whenever I do a right click on mouse, the images, objects, "like the glow stick has a second blurry instance beside it) become blurry and doubled, and when I release right click it becomes less blurry, and the glow stick still has that blurry copy of it on right side of the glow stick. Should that supposed to be that way or is it a bug or error thing?

I never had that before, like last year. I started playing it yesterday and had that thing. So, I went, maybe I should update the game, so I did updated it (after the experience) from 1.0 to Penumbra Collection 1.1 for mac, (even though I still see version 1.0 on About Penumbra Collection in Launcher) but I didn't play it after the update. I will try it again, and see if that happens again, plus I will capture image of it. If that's part of the game and the let me know Smile Maybe the character, forgot his name, starting to have double vision? It's been a year since I played it, so I opened it yesterday Tongue
01-06-2012, 08:02 PM
Find