Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.82 Average
Work in progress [REL] The Attic: Chapter 3 - RELEASED
SUMMER^ Offline

Threads: 6
Bug  RE: The Attic: Chapter 3

(03-31-2012, 12:07 AM)JetlinerX Wrote: We hate jump scares, and dont feel we have added any in our past stories, unless they were part of an Easter egg, with the exception of the closet in the town of Chapter 2. I can assure you wont get jump scares with our stories, we hate them as much as the rest of you Wink
Alright, cool. I'll be sure to give it a play when it's out and report any bugs I find. Smile

(This post was last modified: 03-31-2012, 12:11 AM by SUMMER^.)
03-31-2012, 12:11 AM
Find
Kreekakon Offline
Pick a god and pray!

Threads: 70
RE: The Attic: Chapter 3

(03-31-2012, 12:07 AM)JetlinerX Wrote: We hate jump scares, and dont feel we have added any in our past stories, unless they were part of an Easter egg, with the exception of the closet in the town of Chapter 2. I can assure you wont get jump scares with our stories, we hate them as much as the rest of you Wink
Sounds awesome! Hope to see a really great atmosphere in your story =)

03-31-2012, 06:18 PM
Find
JetlinerX Offline

Threads: 49

How odd! We found eachothers stories at the exact same time! Big Grin

Thanks man. Pictures will be posted today.

Lead Developer of "The Attic"
~Slade Mitchell

Chapter 3 (REL)

03-31-2012, 06:24 PM
Website Find
SonOfLiberty796 Offline

Threads: 39

This looks amazing!

I think I played Ch.1 of The Attic... but somehow was too scared to ether play the rest.. OR play Ch.2 (I get scared easily -.-). Need to man up and play Ch.2

And I'm glad you're not adding jump scares, I definitely hate those...
04-01-2012, 09:12 AM
Find
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72

A comment to the creators. I notice, not only here, when someone gives negative feedback or requests to fix something, you seem to get defensive. Not everyone is going to love a story. I myself, like playing this, sure, is it my favorite? Of course not... I don't understand the hype it gets but like I said, I don't mind it. If something is good to others, so be it. But please allow an open mind for criticism and negativity. Listen to the players as THEY are the ones playing it truly and the only way to improve is to take in their ideas.

Just wanted to get that out. You seem to shut down anyone giving negative feedback. Don't be afraid to listen to them.
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2012, 04:01 PM by Statyk.)
04-01-2012, 03:11 PM
Find
JetlinerX Offline

Threads: 49

No, we lash out at people like you who are disrespectful in their criticism, saying:
(04-01-2012, 03:11 PM)Statyk Wrote: I don't understand the hype it gets
You dont see me disrespecting your story, dont disrespect ours. You obviously know what goes into a good story, so bashing it, deserves the reaction we supply. If you need some examples of us taking feedback, I can provide a whole forum page of them, you are obviously looking in the wrong areas, and reading the wrong comments, which you are no better than, when saying you dont know why our story gets the hype is does. You, in the past, have attacked me, saying the same things as you are now. So I will just ask you now, stay away from our story.

Dont like it? Pay no attention to it.

UPDATE:

NO MATTER WHAT, PLAYERS WILL NEED THE JUSTINE EXPANSION FOR THIS STORY, NO EXCEPTIONS!

Lead Developer of "The Attic"
~Slade Mitchell

Chapter 3 (REL)

(This post was last modified: 04-02-2012, 05:15 AM by JetlinerX.)
04-02-2012, 05:09 AM
Website Find
Musier Offline

Threads: 3

I was waiting for the story forward. I do not know why, but your custom stories I like the most.

[Image: lolfeminizemasteryibyki.jpg]

I will show you the path
(This post was last modified: 04-02-2012, 05:48 PM by Musier.)
04-02-2012, 05:48 PM
Website Find
Traggey Offline
is mildly amused

Threads: 74

(04-02-2012, 05:09 AM)JetlinerX Wrote: No, we lash out at people like you who are disrespectful in their criticism, saying:
You dont see me disrespecting your story, dont disrespect ours. You obviously know what goes into a good story, so bashing it, deserves the reaction we supply. If you need some examples of us taking feedback, I can provide a whole forum page of them, you are obviously looking in the wrong areas, and reading the wrong comments, which you are no better than, when saying you dont know why our story gets the hype is does. You, in the past, have attacked me, saying the same things as you are now. So I will just ask you now, stay away from our story.

UPDATE:

NO MATTER WHAT, PLAYERS WILL NEED THE JUSTINE EXPANSION FOR THIS STORY, NO EXCEPTIONS!
He wasn't disrespecting your story in any way, and by posting this incredibly silly response you're doing nothing but proving his point. Congratulations sir.

04-02-2012, 06:51 PM
Find
darkadders Offline

Threads: 1

(04-02-2012, 06:51 PM)Traggey Wrote:
(04-02-2012, 05:09 AM)JetlinerX Wrote: No, we lash out at people like you who are disrespectful in their criticism, saying:

UPDATE:

He wasn't disrespecting your story in any way, and by posting this incredibly silly response you're doing nothing but proving his point. Congratulations sir.
agreed. grow up.
(This post was last modified: 04-02-2012, 07:00 PM by darkadders.)
04-02-2012, 06:54 PM
Find
Mine Turtle Offline

Threads: 32

(04-01-2012, 03:11 PM)Statyk Wrote: A comment to the creators. I notice, not only here, when someone gives negative feedback or requests to fix something, you seem to get defensive. Not everyone is going to love a story. I myself, like playing this, sure, is it my favorite? Of course not... I don't understand the hype it gets but like I said, I don't mind it. If something is good to others, so be it. But please allow an open mind for criticism and negativity. Listen to the players as THEY are the ones playing it truly and the only way to improve is to take in their ideas.

Just wanted to get that out. You seem to shut down anyone giving negative feedback. Don't be afraid to listen to them.
noticed this too. jetliner; chill out... jesus. just because someone points something out doesnt mean you have to put up a complete defense barrier, pointing out every possible thing to strike back at, JUST because he stated something (i have to say) obivious.

and i dont understand the hype either.

[Image: 201107142327000.gif]
04-02-2012, 07:05 PM
Find