Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Team Requests Let's team up everyone?
ReadingNotAllowed Offline

Threads: 6
Let's team up everyone?

Hey. For some time i have wondered if it might be possible to gather a lot of Amnesia modders to make the ultimate Amnesia mod. Where some people will be doing the story, someone makes the maps, and some are scripters.
Where everybody can join the team and help. From the best Amnesia modders to the newest Amnesia modders.
Tell me your opinion here at the forum, or contact me via steam, skype or here in the forum.

Steam: DanielSAndersen

Better to have a story and end it, then to never realise it has begun...

- Red
01-21-2012, 12:44 PM
Find
trollox Offline

Threads: 16
RE: Let's team up everyone?

I might be intressed. But i wonder how do i post a thread of my own i need to finnish my own mod first and there's somthing i don't know how to do. So please privet message me and and tell me how :C
01-21-2012, 12:53 PM
Find
Elven Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 37

From me, no...

I have my own story I need to take care of Smile. And to be honest, I prefer 10 different good stories then 1 ultimate story Tongue

The Interrogation
Chapter 1

My tutorials
01-21-2012, 12:53 PM
Find
trollox Offline

Threads: 16

Testing somthing out
01-21-2012, 12:56 PM
Find
flamez3 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 48

Teamnesia are doing it as well. (although they are different stories, but alot of well known modders are doing it.)

01-21-2012, 01:40 PM
Find
SilentStriker Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 26

The problem with that is it aint very many good modders that are able to do this. They are either in another group or they are busy with their own story

01-21-2012, 02:17 PM
Find
ZyLogicX Offline

Threads: 24

TeamNesia is already like that... sooooooooo...... no.

Beyond the Mountains of Madness [15%]
This forum is dying.
01-21-2012, 03:41 PM
Find
Sel Offline

Threads: 10

Having worked with dedicated modding teams over the last three and a half years, I can tell you that big teams are impossible to manage, and usually don't make anything decent.

It's an awful idea, and a few experienced members working together will always work far better than a bunch of people who probably aren't that great not having any idea what they're doing.
01-21-2012, 04:21 PM
Find
nemesis567 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 65

You people have so many interesting ideas...
I find it hard as hell to lead such a small ammount of members so something gets done at all, and some people just come around trying to make a team of 40 people or so. What about thinking quite a bit before posting such "amazing" ideas?

Today I dreamt the life I could live forever. You only know that when you feel it for you know not what you like until you've experienced it.
01-21-2012, 05:34 PM
Find
ZyLogicX Offline

Threads: 24

It's barely believable to see what a *studio* as Frictional Games could accomplish, being that they dont have a studio and hold daily or weekly conferences via Skype to further develop the game.... I don't see any group of people doing that same that Frictional games does... (not saying it's impossible, but Im willing to say that the final product will never be so strong as the Penumbra-series and Amnesia: The Dark Descent.)

Beyond the Mountains of Madness [15%]
This forum is dying.
01-21-2012, 09:44 PM
Find