Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

What other scary games are there? (for PC)
SicariiHD Offline

Threads: 0
RE: What other scary games are there? (for PC)

Amnesia the Dark Descent, BTW made by frictional games! ITS THE SCARIEST GAME ALIVE!
04-22-2012, 02:24 AM
Find
KeenPeachK Offline

Threads: 3

Clive Barker's Undying.

It's definitely an older game, but I loved the story and it genuinely gave me the creeps at times. :<

04-22-2012, 03:12 AM
Website Find
joshzilla Offline

Threads: 0

"Nosferatu: The Wrath of Malachi". Sure, it's just a horror shooter
with lots of vampire creatures; but it doesn't stop it from being fun. Smile
05-07-2012, 09:06 PM
Find
Xanthos Offline

Threads: 9

Silent hill, I barely remember playing for the first time. I saw like a faint monster in the distance sprinting towards me out of the fog. That made me gasp, then I quit.

05-07-2012, 10:04 PM
Find
Imevil23 Offline

Threads: 23

I'm currently playing Condemned: Criminal Origins. Pretty freaky game with all the eerie noises and scary drug addicts. I even have a let's play of it right now on my channel! Here's the playlist if you've got about 2 hours to waste. Wink
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZAPtMsK4...plpp_video

05-15-2012, 02:11 AM
Find
Bridge Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

I can't believe nobody mentioned Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines. That game has some incredibly disturbing moments and is one of the best RPGs in recent years (set in modern times too which is awesome). Too bad it has dicerolling like Morrowind, which means you can shoot someone in the face with a shotgun at point-blank range and get a critical miss. It is an outstanding game though and way underrated. Somebody mentioned Thief 3 and the Shalebridge Cradle which is a great and scary level but Thief: The Dark Project is very scary too and many of the horror levels are more memorable than the Cradle I find.
05-15-2012, 12:43 PM
Find