Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

MY REVIEW OF PENUMBRA...
Yuhaney Offline
Hello Friends!

Threads: 100
RE: MY REVIEW OF PENUMBRA...

Thank you Luis! Smile Now I can read it too and my eyes are not hurting. Tongue

Well, I agree with few parts. I agree with that Developers should not add any guns!
But I don't agree with that they should not add any new monsters.
It gets bored if EVERY Episode includes only Dogs and Spiders and that Worm. No way!

08-30-2007, 06:47 AM
Website Find
Kedjane Offline

Threads: 13

Scraper Wrote:It gets bored if EVERY Episode includes only Dogs and Spiders and that Worm. No way!

Indeed

Worst regards, Kejdane.
205 characters remaining.
08-30-2007, 04:46 PM
Find
Linux.Blue Offline

Threads: 30

hopefully, in addition to, we will see new monsters, and more puzzles, new things.
08-30-2007, 09:51 PM
Find
Yuhaney Offline
Hello Friends!

Threads: 100

Hopefully, yes!

10-08-2007, 03:44 PM
Website Find
madFive Offline

Threads: 3

Jeremy-Bailey Wrote:do you suppose caps are harder to read because we're not use to seeing too many letters in cap, that our mind slows down just a tad bit more? or is it just me? not slow slow, but maybe a hair slower?

As a trained typographer Smile I can definitively say: ALL-CAPS IS HARDER TO READ BECASUE OF THE LACK OF VERIETY IN THE LETTERS. Most of them are based on full-height vertical lines, and subconsciously you have to take longer to tell which letter is which. You will have the same difficulty if you take the regular mix of upper/lower-case letters and stretch them vertically too much.

And to the OP review: as a hard-core fps addict, I missed my guns in this game. Sad but I agree that run-and-gun monster-fighting games are a dime-a-dozen, so what this game lacks in aggressiveness it makes up for in personality - I guess adding guns would be a bad idea for that reason. I do definitely think ep2 needs more variety in the enemies tho - at lease 4-5 species, as opposed to the previous 2. And I would like to see more weapons, just for variety, even if they aren't the kind that go boom (would more incendiaries be a decent compromise?). Tongue
10-08-2007, 06:32 PM
Find