Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Debating with myself whether to buy Overture
Yuhaney Offline
Hello Friends!

Threads: 100
RE: Debating with myself whether to buy Overture

GFree Wrote:BTW, in answer to your other question, the demo is suppose to end that way, by being killed by the dog. Apparently it IS possible to sorta block the dog's path and bypass it, but there isn't much else to do since it's a demo. In the full game, you'll last a lot longer because the dog isn't in that area... at first.

Actually, there is something little for you (in Demo) if you can pass the dog... Wink

Sorry, for the double post! Smile

(This post was last modified: 12-21-2007, 08:40 AM by Ano.)
12-20-2007, 10:52 AM
Website Find
ChazFox Offline

Threads: 3

Scraper Wrote:
GFree Wrote:BTW, in answer to your other question, the demo is suppose to end that way, by being killed by the dog. Apparently it IS possible to sorta block the dog's path and bypass it, but there isn't much else to do since it's a demo. In the full game, you'll last a lot longer because the dog isn't in that area... at first.

Actually, there is something little for you (in Demo) if you can pass the dog... Wink

Great, now you two have made me curious XD Now I'm gonna play through the demo again and see if I can pass the dog.
12-20-2007, 12:02 PM
Find
Yuhaney Offline
Hello Friends!

Threads: 100

Yeah, great choice! Smile But remember that it's little! Nothing big! Smile

12-21-2007, 08:28 AM
Website Find
AdamGeld Offline

Threads: 0

At first I wasn't going to buy Penumbra, because I am, quite frankly, completely broke. What can I say? Michigan sucks right now. Anyway, I liked the demo quite a bit. I just bought the full version a couple hours ago.

The combat might not work perfectly, and I hear it's a short game, but it's still good and buying it helps fund future sequels. Though I also hear the four person team was reduced to two for the second episode, and the combat was entirely removed. I'm not too thrilled to about that.

I think that the combat probably could have been fixed. I'm rather worried how everything will work out this time around. I guess I'll find out pretty soon.
01-17-2008, 09:21 AM
Find
Neural Tech Offline

Threads: 2

Dude, it's $20.

buy it.... are you serious?
02-28-2008, 03:59 PM
Find
Linux.Blue Offline

Threads: 30

no combat is actually better. I would buy them both. that and call of duty is all I own. almost every other game I got so bored with.
02-28-2008, 09:47 PM
Find