Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
The cruel ways 2: Something went wrong
Quotentote Offline

Threads: 23
RE: The cruel ways 2: Something went wrong

aahah yea i hate that sound too and as i scripted that i jumped a bit too....xD

thanks for playing Smile

Cruel ways 2: Something went wrong

04-16-2012, 03:20 AM
Find
n1ght1 Offline

Threads: 0

(04-15-2012, 11:18 PM)Cranky Old Man Wrote:
(04-15-2012, 11:12 PM)n1ght1 Wrote: hey there! Smile
I liked your custom story very much! Big Grin

but please do me one favor ._.
never ever use that grudge sound again ;_;
I threw my headset against my monitor just to make sure that this noise is coming from my headset x_X

5/5 =)
*smiles* What is it with asians and ghosts? Smile

I would have died!! ;_;
a friend of mine did something like that to me once ;_;

but the end of that video is just mean :/
04-16-2012, 09:00 PM
Find
Leeeyam Offline

Threads: 22

(04-16-2012, 09:00 PM)n1ght1 Wrote:
(04-15-2012, 11:18 PM)Cranky Old Man Wrote:
(04-15-2012, 11:12 PM)n1ght1 Wrote: hey there! Smile
I liked your custom story very much! Big Grin

but please do me one favor ._.
never ever use that grudge sound again ;_;
I threw my headset against my monitor just to make sure that this noise is coming from my headset x_X

5/5 =)
*smiles* What is it with asians and ghosts? Smile

I would have died!! ;_;
a friend of mine did something like that to me once ;_;

but the end of that video is just mean :/
That isn't mean, jumping ontop of her and repeatedly punching her is mean, she deserved that after scaring the crap out of those people xD

Anyway, this is a great custom story, i've started a Playthrough of it on my Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/Leeeyam

04-16-2012, 09:06 PM
Find
Quotentote Offline

btw the video is crap and fake ^^
this one is awesome

04-16-2012, 09:51 PM
Find
Tim0n Offline

Threads: 1

Played the first one and thought it was absolutely wonderful! hoping this will be just as good! Big Grin

But have to wait till morning before I get to play it. :/

Check ouy my livestream - http://www.own3d.tv/Tim0n!
Or my youtube channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/Tim0ntel!
04-17-2012, 09:28 PM
Website Find
Dark Knight Offline

Threads: 5

excellent creepy atmosphere!!!

stuck
Spoiler below!

can"t find in Cellar the hammer, to break the wooden planks.
what"s the hint?
04-23-2012, 01:54 PM
Find
SUMMER^ Offline

Threads: 6

(04-23-2012, 01:54 PM)Dark Knight Wrote: excellent creepy atmosphere!!!

stuck
Spoiler below!

can"t find in Cellar the hammer, to break the wooden planks.
what"s the hint?
Spoiler below!
It's on one of those things on the wall that holds the tools in one of the rooms.

04-23-2012, 03:09 PM
Find
Tim0n Offline

Okay so i've played through this now and got some things too say about it. Mainly good Big Grin but prepare for big spoilers below! Also found a few bugs that was quite weird.

Spoiler below!
Okay so I guess that i'll start with the bug. When you meet the pirate and is supposed to give him food he dosen't really want the apple because it's super hard to give him it (not sure if intended?) and it kinda ruined the moment a bit for me there.

Also I threw the apple through him and when I went to pick it up I pushed him back a bit later I went to look for more food when he clearly didn't want the apple and when I came back he was invisible and didnt make me loose any sanity the only thing showing was his pirate hat. (all this is shown in part 2 of my videos at - 11:10 to 11:50 and 14:15 to 14:55)

Another bug is if you go back from the flooded archives after you've faced the watermonster the rocks are back and also the explosion potion and if you throw something at the potion the potion will not explode it will just bug and make the item get stuck there. (Shown at part 2. 24:05.)

Okay time for less bug more when I get stuck. I don't know if there are any notes at the shelf that is supposed to be opened with the button, I didnt find any notes and thought it was superhard to find the button so adding a note with a clue there would be a hughe ++++!

I also liked the part with jonathan when you put stuff into him nothing I ever thought of and never found before only with things that I picked up in my bag like daggers so this was kinda interesting and I liked it alot! Big Grin

Well Overall pretty good custom story but I got kinda bored of it through the end lacked monsters and stuff in the end in my opinion.

Me playing this:
Part 1

Part 2

04-24-2012, 05:52 PM
Website Find
Quotentote Offline

thanks for the review.
Spoiler below!
the thing with the pirate...the problem is that you moved him. there is a (quite big) area where you have to 'place' the food. the problem with the respawned rocks..well i dont care^^ there's nothing but the easteregg. nothing important.

the button thing: well i wanted to make kind of story where the player has to think....90% of amnesia players are rushers and dont use their heads anymore...just waiting for jumpscares and stuff.

and about monsters...well...i didnt want to use that many. this cs is more story based. if you want alot of monsters you should play one of the GREAT *gasp* jumpscare maps^^

fazit: when players got stuck...its by 70% not the fault of the maker of the script. the most players just forget to read notes and in many custom storys its very important to read notes: for example the key in the basket. a basket is f.e. not a pot ^^ and it can be any shelf in the room...even a fallen shelf.

just a hint for the next players: use your head and use your eyes Wink

04-24-2012, 06:19 PM
Find
Tim0n Offline

(04-24-2012, 06:19 PM)Quotentote Wrote: thanks for the review.
Spoiler below!
the thing with the pirate...the problem is that you moved him. there is a (quite big) area where you have to 'place' the food. the problem with the respawned rocks..well i dont care^^ there's nothing but the easteregg. nothing important.

the button thing: well i wanted to make kind of story where the player has to think....90% of amnesia players are rushers and dont use their heads anymore...just waiting for jumpscares and stuff.

and about monsters...well...i didnt want to use that many. this cs is more story based. if you want alot of monsters you should play one of the GREAT *gasp* jumpscare maps^^

fazit: when players got stuck...its by 70% not the fault of the maker of the script. the most players just forget to read notes and in many custom storys its very important to read notes: for example the key in the basket. a basket is f.e. not a pot ^^ and it can be any shelf in the room...even a fallen shelf.

just a hint for the next players: use your head and use your eyes Wink
Yes of course you're right Big Grin Most of the times I got stuck was because my brain was not working! Tongue Just thought the place with the bookshelf was pretty tricky :S

04-24-2012, 06:35 PM
Website Find