Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Suggestions?
Kurai Offline

Threads: 2
Tongue  Suggestions?

Hey guys. I recently branched out and made my own channel. I was previously doing work on https://www.youtube.com/user/shakethatrhino but decided some solo stuff would be fun as well.

I am now on this channel https://www.youtube.com/user/KuraiM0ar
I will be doing a cry of fear lets play very soon, but I would also like some custom story suggestions. The channel is currently empty because I had some issues with my computer, and some audio problems. All is well now and I expect to start uploading again in the next few days. Any suggestions are much appreciated! Thanks guys Big Grin
04-25-2012, 09:07 AM
Website Find
Kurai Offline

RE: Suggestions?

No replies? Sad Come on guys, anyone got a custom story suggestion for me?

05-04-2012, 08:44 AM
Website Find
Leeeyam Offline

Threads: 22

(05-04-2012, 08:44 AM)Kurai Wrote: No replies? Sad Come on guys, anyone got a custom story suggestion for me?
There's a showcase section where there are a lot of finished projects, also on the MODDB site there's a few too, but a personal favourite of mine is poisonous, it's unique, very well made and full of good scares, can't wait to see more videos from you, I'll subscribe Smile

05-04-2012, 09:06 AM
Find
CrazyShootin Offline

Threads: 3

Abduction, La Caza, Zombie Escape, White Night, 24 Hour Amnesia and The Attic.
I personally recommend those, good luck with the YouTube channel! Smile

05-04-2012, 09:10 AM
Website Find
Kurai Offline

(05-04-2012, 09:06 AM)Leeeyam Wrote: There's a showcase section where there are a lot of finished projects, also on the MODDB site there's a few too, but a personal favourite of mine is poisonous, it's unique, very well made and full of good scares, can't wait to see more videos from you, I'll subscribe Smile
Thanks Big Grin
I have looked on MODDB but it seems every one I try tends to be really bad lol
Thanks for the suggestion and the sub, I really appreciate it. I will def check out poisonous xD

(05-04-2012, 09:10 AM)CrazyShootin Wrote: Abduction, La Caza, Zombie Escape, White Night, 24 Hour Amnesia and The Attic.
I personally recommend those, good luck with the YouTube channel! Smile
Thanks for the suggestions! I played a lot of those way before I was doing the whole Youtube thing but i don't really remember what happened in them, so maybe I will give 'em another go

(This post was last modified: 05-04-2012, 09:16 AM by Kurai.)
05-04-2012, 09:14 AM
Website Find
Minecraft Offline

Threads: 1

The best one i've played recently is posionous! Its really good with atmosphere, story, scares, and Id put it in my top five all time.
05-05-2012, 02:26 PM
Find
Kurai Offline

(05-05-2012, 02:26 PM)Minecraft Wrote: The best one i've played recently is posionous! Its really good with atmosphere, story, scares, and Id put it in my top five all time.
Everyone's been saying that, I will def check it out thanks! Smile

05-06-2012, 04:28 AM
Website Find
SUMMER^ Offline

Threads: 6

I can say without a doubt that Tenebris Lake is going to be amazing. I've played the full game, and it is incredible in terms of what they've accomplished with scares. Crazy stuff I've never seen before, it brought back the feeling of the first time I played amnesia. Three new monsters and the dark, unknown depths...

A few pics without major spoilers:

Spoiler below!
[Image: Uw6OV.jpg]

Spoiler below!

[Image: Cklw0.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 05-06-2012, 02:14 PM by SUMMER^.)
05-06-2012, 01:42 PM
Find
I ZapZap I Offline

(05-06-2012, 01:42 PM)SUMMER^ Wrote: I can say without a doubt that Tenebris Lake is going to be amazing. I've played the full game, and it is incredible in terms of what they've accomplished with scares. Crazy stuff I've never seen before, it brought back the feeling of the first time I played amnesia. Three new monsters and the dark, unknown depths...
Yeah, I'm most excited about this Custom Story and Mea Culpa, both of which look to be incredible.

My two favourite that I've recently played are Deterioration and Poisonous. Great stories and awesome structure!

05-07-2012, 02:53 AM
Find
Tim0n Offline

Threads: 1

(05-06-2012, 01:42 PM)SUMMER^ Wrote: I can say without a doubt that Tenebris Lake is going to be amazing. I've played the full game, and it is incredible in terms of what they've accomplished with scares. Crazy stuff I've never seen before, it brought back the feeling of the first time I played amnesia. Three new monsters and the dark, unknown depths...
Ah man thanks for saying about Tenebris Lake It looks amazing! Hope it gets realesed soon. Big Grin

Check ouy my livestream - http://www.own3d.tv/Tim0n!
Or my youtube channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/Tim0ntel!
05-07-2012, 05:08 AM
Website Find