Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 2.45 Average
Fear Night!
Alex Ros Offline

Threads: 46
RE: Fear Night!

Guys, aren't you getting this too serious? These are just small children. Of course, Amnesia sucks and boring for them. There's no need to curse all these kids. They're just fucking kids!

The best way to prevent conflicts is to simply divide the enemies. So the way to prevent any further flooding and appearances of threads like this one, childish type of threads, is simply to make an independent directory on this forum for them. Something like "Amateur Custom Stories" would be nice and clear.
11-29-2012, 08:37 PM
Website Find
Alex Ros Offline

Don't take it so straight, please. Of course not all kids are stupid or cannot like the Amnesia. And of course amateurishness is NOT the sign of a young age... hmm...

But I think you're a clever man, Robosprog, I think you know what i meant. I could offer to call that thread forum-section like a "Fucking Stupid Full of Shit Custom Stories". Do you like it that way? "Amateur Custom Stories" is simply a polite title, no less, no more. The core idea is to divide real good stories and real bad stories. And thus divide the public, because there's a lot of people who loves stories like that "Fear Night". And you guys are taking them too seriously, you're starting to attacking, they fight back, bla-bla-bla... fuck that. I hate that. I offer to divide physically public with opposite tastes.

Any other offers? I can be wrong. Who am I not to make mistakes?
There's always an option to just close a thread. But it will not solve the problem globally, only until next "Fucking Stupid Full of Shit Custom Story".
(This post was last modified: 11-30-2012, 01:15 AM by Alex Ros.)
11-30-2012, 01:07 AM
Website Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

If we did that then there would be a ton of people complaining that "they worked hard on their story and spent days and nights on it (15 hours) so they deserve to have their story be put in the serious stories section" even if it's absolute crap. Yeah sorry, but I don't think that would really work as well as you think it would.

Posting Freak
11-30-2012, 01:21 AM
Website Find
Alex Ros Offline

But they will be complaining in a reservation )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

If seriously these "absolute crap" simply can be moved into a WIP section. I mean to the Development section. No complaints. No shit in a Showcase section. Even that Fear Night is nice if it would be just WIP. And the stories that are objectively not well made can be forcibly moved to the Development section.
(This post was last modified: 11-30-2012, 01:34 AM by Alex Ros.)
11-30-2012, 01:28 AM
Website Find