Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

doesn't work with ati radeon xpress m200
guest8989 Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago doesn't work with ati radeon xpress m200

i saw it listed in the compatible graphics card section, i thought i'd work, but it doesn't, i get a 'shader error, please update your drivers' message.

i downloaded the latest drivers half hour ago (these ones: http://game.amd.com/us-en/drivers_cataly...ed-vista32)
and it's still the same.

now, maybe i downloaded the wrong drivers or didn't install them properly (didn't uninstall the previous ones) but if it isn't the case then xpress m200 shouldn't be in your list.

by the way, i'm using a toshiba laptop with windows vista (32bit).
02-04-2008, 12:54 AM
Find
ced117 Offline

Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago RE: doesn't work with ati radeon xpress m200

I dont use Windows, but i think you should try to uninstall and reinstall the driver of your graphic card
02-04-2008, 01:01 AM
Website Find
guest8989 Offline

Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago RE: doesn't work with ati radeon xpress m200

ced117 Wrote:I dont use Windows, but i think you should try to uninstall and reinstall the driver of your graphic card

ok, giving it a try as we speak.

EDIT

wait. i checked my system options if that's what their called. it said the driver version is from 2006 which means it's not updated. which doesn't make any sense since i remember very clearly installing with zero problems.

i still don't feel safe about uninstalling my drivers but i re installed the new ones, and i still got the old date in the system info. i'm rebooting my laptop to see if it will "detect" the new drivers.
(This post was last modified: 02-04-2008, 01:18 AM by shok84.)
02-04-2008, 01:02 AM
Find