Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cog Gaming Studios: Looking For Members
FreshKorruption Offline

Threads: 27
Cog Gaming Studios: Looking For Members

Alright so this is a second post titled Looking for Members. I still need more scripters, and voice acters. Im sure I can do all of the map making myself. So right now I have EmmetVG, Fralexxelarf, and Lihas as scripters. I would like to have new additions to the team. This IS A TEAM. Not a one project thing, so make sure you're willing to make the commitment. I still need voice actors so if you're willing, please comment. If you are one of the three listed above and you re-decided, please tell me.

Sincerely,

Dustin "Brasta" Thompson
Founder of Cog Gaming Studios

Custom Stories

-BrastaSauce

05-19-2012, 06:36 PM
Website Find
Arvuti Offline

Threads: 10
RE: Cog Gaming Studios: Looking For Members

make custom stories for amnesia, call yourself a studio

lol
05-19-2012, 07:37 PM
Find
cantremember Offline

Threads: 29

I agree, 'studios' who start this way usually just disappear into nonexistance before their first project is finished. Unless you're paying them, it's inevitable that your 'team' would gradually drop out and lose interest, as committed as they'd believed themselves to be in the beginning. They will only work when they have nothing more important to do too.
05-19-2012, 07:44 PM
Find
Adny Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 6

You're better off just learning to do all of it by yourself, that way it can be up to your standards, which the other people might not be able to do. Look at JMFStorm, he single-handedly produced one of the best mods without any custom models/sounds/anything(if you haven't played Followed by Death, you should).

If you have a plethora of people working on a map, they all might have different ideas which will often collide with one another. In the end, someone will be butthurt and you will have unfinished or poorly made maps (and when I say maps, I mean the entire level, not just map design).

I rate it 3 memes.
05-19-2012, 08:18 PM
Find
Kein Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 22

andyrockin123
I guess that's why he put an accent on:
Quote:This IS A TEAM. Not a one project thing, so make sure you're willing to make the commitment.

"Avoid Capture"
Bugs/Tricks Gallery:
1 | 2 | 3
(This post was last modified: 05-19-2012, 08:50 PM by Kein.)
05-19-2012, 08:50 PM
Find
Mine Turtle Offline

Threads: 32

Sees logo of frictional games has a cogwheel in it..

..calls himself Cog gaming studios..

[Image: 201107142327000.gif]
05-19-2012, 10:16 PM
Find