Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Carmageddon is coming back!
Porkyle Offline

Threads: 1
Tongue  Carmageddon is coming back!

I really enjoyed first two games and still do, played them last today. Smile

Stainless got the rights back and is independently making Carmageddon game. Currently they are making Carmageddon: Reincarnation.

If you are interested you might want to back them at http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/stai...ncarnation.

Goal is $400,000 and over $320,000 have already pledged.

Feel free to discuss about this and other Carmageddon related stuffSmile
05-24-2012, 06:47 PM
Find
ROT51 Offline

Threads: 3
RE: Carmageddon is coming back!

Awesome to hear!! I also have both Carmageddon II and TDR2000.

I like TDR2000 more because it's much more realistic. It's fun game for me at least.

Glad to hear Stainless is making another Carmageddon. Really looking forward for Reincarnation!

I hope it's good game.
05-24-2012, 07:15 PM
Find
Porkyle Offline

(05-24-2012, 07:15 PM)ROT51 Wrote: Awesome to hear!! I also have both Carmageddon II and TDR2000.

I like TDR2000 more because it's much more realistic. It's fun game for me at least.

Glad to hear Stainless is making another Carmageddon. Really looking forward for Reincarnation!

I hope it's good game.

I didn't like TDR that much but didn't hate it eitherSmile Maybe it had better damage modeling but i think C1 & C2 were better in other aspects IMO. Though haven't really played TDR in years.
05-24-2012, 08:28 PM
Find
Xanatos Offline

Threads: 5

TDR was more fun to race in but Carma2 (haven't played the first one) was more of a crazy novelty game. Hopefully they won't fuck up this reboot like with DMC and Splinter Cell.

If fate frowns, we all perish.
Do not fear the darkness, but welcome its embrace.
05-25-2012, 10:53 AM
Find
Porkyle Offline

Maybe you liked TDR because you didn't play the first one, you don't know carmageddon if you haven't played the first one in the year 1997Wink Reincarnation is gonna be more like first and second games than TDR. Mostly because Stainless wasn't involved making TDR in anyway. :S
05-25-2012, 05:21 PM
Find