Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

My Nightmare, then My Sanity...
ChocMonPie Offline

Threads: 7
My Nightmare, then My Sanity...

Ok so I slept today at the morning, I know it's late but I was really sleepy, when I get in my sleep, I saw a grunt (obviously you know grunt) and he was waiting for me and told me to join the room, the room was filled with torches with somekind of symbolic floor. when I walked into that room, Grunt started to chase me with somekind of glowing rod, I have no freaking idea what was that... so I was running away from him and I reached Deadend, I thought that he's gonna kill me but no, he knocked me out and I awake in Prison OR Torture room, People were screaming and stuff... after bloody 2-3 hours of that dream, I finally awake but in bad condition. My sanity was drained, Everything was like melting floor, walls, paintings etc etc.. I drank 1 glass of water, it helps me a little bit. So I planned to get on my PC and continuing my project, when my PC's windows start up, I knocked out. O_o... and then I am awake right now.... after bloody 12 hours... -_-

Any idea what was wrong with me? D':

05-24-2012, 07:37 PM
Website Find
Fomzo Offline

Threads: 13
RE: My Nightmare, then My Sanity...

Nothing - this is fantastic Big Grin
05-24-2012, 07:52 PM
Find
DraKerZz97 Offline

Threads: 5

Chocmonpie's brain / head is a legendary fantasy creator ! Big Grin

[Image: prince_of_persia_signature_by_scrapiefx-d3135yp.png]
05-24-2012, 10:17 PM
Find
Bridge Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

If this story is actually real go see a doctor; you may be seriously ill.
05-24-2012, 10:45 PM
Find
DraKerZz97 Offline

Threads: 5

Maybe he hasnt sleep'd well?

[Image: prince_of_persia_signature_by_scrapiefx-d3135yp.png]
05-24-2012, 10:51 PM
Find
Chrysler Offline

Threads: 2

Haha, nice nightmare. What you experienced was a typical false awakening, usually happens when doing lucid dreaming.
05-24-2012, 11:02 PM
Find
Hunter of Shadows Offline

Threads: 21

(05-24-2012, 07:37 PM)ChocMonPie Wrote: Ok so I slept today at the morning, I know it's late but I was really sleepy, when I get in my sleep, I saw a grunt (obviously you know grunt) and he was waiting for me and told me to join the room, the room was filled with torches with somekind of symbolic floor. when I walked into that room, Grunt started to chase me with somekind of glowing rod, I have no freaking idea what was that... so I was running away from him and I reached Deadend, I thought that he's gonna kill me but no, he knocked me out and I awake in Prison OR Torture room, People were screaming and stuff... after bloody 2-3 hours of that dream, I finally awake but in bad condition. My sanity was drained, Everything was like melting floor, walls, paintings etc etc.. I drank 1 glass of water, it helps me a little bit. So I planned to get on my PC and continuing my project, when my PC's windows start up, I knocked out. O_o... and then I am awake right now.... after bloody 12 hours... -_-

Any idea what was wrong with me? D':
Must have been that month old cold pizza you had the night before

Or a really vivid imagination

Or you haven't been sleeping well

Or you've been playing so much Amnesia it's impressed itself upon your subconscious

Or you're drinking, doing drugs or something

Or it was just a one shot thing.

Or it was all of the above
05-24-2012, 11:54 PM
Website Find
GrAVit Offline

Threads: 15

Chasing you with a glowing rod? *cough*<insert sexual joke here>*cough*

05-25-2012, 01:03 AM
Find
Cranky Old Man Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 20

Your nightmares seem to indicate that you may have trouble breathing while sleeping, especially if you're overweight, but there are numerous causes for suddenly falling asleep. Go see a doctor. Also, have somebody sleep with you, to see if you breathe regularly without gasping for air.

Noob scripting tutorial: From Noob to Pro

05-25-2012, 01:51 AM
Find
Adny Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 6

If the grunt was chasing you, then who was phone?

I rate it 3 memes.
05-25-2012, 03:15 AM
Find