Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Make me a custom story
LuFFarN Offline

Threads: 2
Make me a custom story

Hi, it would be pretty cool if anybody could make me a custom story just for me ad my name LuFFarN just in a note or something ..... Yhx if u did one Shy I will recomend it to alot of people...
(This post was last modified: 05-26-2012, 10:04 PM by LuFFarN.)
05-26-2012, 10:01 PM
Find
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72
RE: Make me a custom story

I think you need to have an impact on someone to have that effect. People don't usually honor strangers. (besides soldiers)
(This post was last modified: 05-26-2012, 10:29 PM by Statyk.)
05-26-2012, 10:29 PM
Find
Traggey Offline
is mildly amused

Threads: 74

(05-26-2012, 10:01 PM)LuFFarN Wrote: Hi, it would be pretty cool if anybody could make me a custom story just for me ad my name LuFFarN just in a note or something ..... Yhx if u did one Shy I will recomend it to alot of people...
Yeah uh, don't expect this to happen.
05-26-2012, 11:31 PM
Find
Damascus Offline

Threads: 118

(05-26-2012, 10:01 PM)LuFFarN Wrote: Hi, it would be pretty cool if anybody could make me a custom story just for me ad my name LuFFarN just in a note or something ..... Yhx if u did one Shy I will recomend it to alot of people...
[Image: tumblr_m2x0vsq09V1ql2qbt.jpg]

05-27-2012, 06:16 AM
Find
Adny Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 6

Brb a few months, gonna make a high quality custom story with perfect atmosphere and story just for the purpose of plugging the name "Lou Fern" into a note (Luffarn =/= Lou Fern, clever, eh?).

Can you feel the sarcasm yet?

I rate it 3 memes.
05-27-2012, 06:22 AM
Find
Putmalk Offline

Threads: 13

Seems legit. Will attempt.

05-27-2012, 06:26 AM
Find
Damascus Offline

Threads: 118

No guys I think we should collaborate on this. I can put my own CS on hold so that we can all work together to make the best story ever. I mean, I'm honestly being selfish just working on something for myself when I should be working on something for someone else.

"For Luffarn, my muse, my flame, my one true love."

05-27-2012, 06:36 AM
Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

Good idea, I've been working on my custom story for almost a year now but I think I'd be up for donating my maps to this, I mean it's a worthy cause.

Posting Freak
05-27-2012, 09:00 AM
Website Find
SUMMER^ Offline

Threads: 6

After many, many hours of work, I have finally completed my masterpiece CS. Please, my friends, post your opinions:

A new level of terror has arrived...

From the makers of "LuFFarN's Nightmare," "The Castle of Barrels," and "Find Stephano" comes...

LuFFarN's House
The Story of a Man and his Brother

You're standing at the edge of the abyss. The dark swirling chasm below had no bottom. The laws of the universe simply didn't apply in this place.

The shadow has followed you, taking on demented forms of animals, inanimate objects, statues, barrels, hell, even your old friend Martin.

The darkness was growing thicker around you, you could almost feel it. You looked back behind you and could see nothing through the fog, but you knew it was there.

Everyone is gone. You don't even leave the house any more, your only contact with the outside world is through your computer. You used to upload daily video logs to sites like Youtube, but what you upload now could hardly be called a "log." The strange messages you now post sound like the ramblings of a mental patient, but you have no other choice. The phone's dead, and you're afraid to go outside for fear that those things might find you.

A guttural roar echoes and the geography of the house shifts once more, but your vision can't pierce the heavy veil the dark casts. The darkness now felt like water. It invades your lungs, your eyes, you can't take it anymore.

You've covered every window, every air vent, every opening in and out of your house in duct tape, but you knew this wouldn't keep it out for long. You could hear it tapping on the window. You reach for the bottle of pills and swallow every one of them, gagging but managing to keep them down. You need more time. It's too late.

You have to jump.

Download

(This post was last modified: 05-27-2012, 11:17 AM by SUMMER^.)
05-27-2012, 11:17 AM
Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

omg dude no ofence btu it semes like ur just tring to copy hous of crepe 5 an no ofence but like houes of creep 5 is liek dah best cuztom storie evar so ya stop bing so jelos of skashi an coping him

Posting Freak
05-27-2012, 11:45 AM
Website Find