Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seriously, help me.
PeanutButterQueen Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Seriously, help me.

Hi,

I am very new to both Amnesia, and this forum, so I apologize - in advance - if I have broken some sort of rule. As for my problem, here it goes;

I just purchased Amnesia: The Dark Descent from the Frictional Games Store. I paid via Paypal, and received a receipt in my e-mail inbox.. I am at an utter loss now. Where is my download? I really hope that I did not waste my money, and am unable to install the game..

Oh, and I am using a Mac, if this helps any.

Please, can anyone help me? This is probably a ridiculous question, and is easily fixed, but, I'm about to lose it.. literally.

Thank you all.
06-03-2012, 10:18 PM
Find
fredbassmaster Offline

Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Seriously, help me.

(06-03-2012, 10:18 PM)PeanutButterQueen Wrote: Hi,

I am very new to both Amnesia, and this forum, so I apologize - in advance - if I have broken some sort of rule. As for my problem, here it goes;

I just purchased Amnesia: The Dark Descent from the Frictional Games Store. I paid via Paypal, and received a receipt in my e-mail inbox.. I am at an utter loss now. Where is my download? I really hope that I did not waste my money, and am unable to install the game..

Please, can anyone help me? This is probably a ridiculous question, and is easily fixed, but, I'm about to lose it.. literally.

Thank you all.
Hi, I have jsut purchased the game as well so I believe I can help you with this still fresh in my head. If you visit your inbox of the email you used to register and purchase this game, you will have received a confirmation email. In that email, there is this link,
https://shelf.frictionalgames.com where you must enter your email and the order number (which is contained in your confirmation email). This will direct you to the download page.
06-04-2012, 12:56 AM
Find
PeanutButterQueen Offline

Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Seriously, help me.

(06-04-2012, 12:56 AM)fredbassmaster Wrote:
(06-03-2012, 10:18 PM)PeanutButterQueen Wrote: Hi,

Thank you all.
Hi, I have jsut purchased the game as well so I believe I can help you with this still fresh in my head. If you visit your inbox of the email you used to register and purchase this game, you will have received a confirmation email. In that email, there is this link,
https://shelf.frictionalgames.com where you must enter your email and the order number (which is contained in your confirmation email). This will direct you to the download page.
Hello,

Thank you very much for the help. I knew that this was a matter to be easily resolved.. /sigh

I managed to locate the e-mail, and followed the link where I downloaded the game. It is now up, and running. I'm very glad.

No more hair pulling for me. C:
06-04-2012, 01:35 AM
Find