Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Penumbra Overture Issues
Lornex Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Penumbra Overture Issues

Luis Wrote:If I got it right, you say that you don't have a soundcard installed. I'm afraid the game can't run with no sound at the time.

So how do I get a soundcard? Which ones work for Penumbra Overture? Also, Which soundcards work for altec lansing speakers?
02-15-2008, 01:03 AM
Find
Luis Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 19

Lornex Wrote:So how do I get a soundcard? Which ones work for Penumbra Overture? Also, Which soundcards work for altec lansing speakers?

You can buy a fairly nice soundcard in any computer shop at a relatively low price, if you don't want to get a fancy one that is. I can't think of any card that would not work with the game right now. And as for the speakers, they will work with it as long as they have a 3.5mm jack type plug, which is pretty much the standard for soundcards. If not, there also are adapters for those.

Hope that helps Smile

EOF
02-19-2008, 05:39 PM
Find
Lornex Offline

Threads: 1

Luis Wrote:
Lornex Wrote:So how do I get a soundcard? Which ones work for Penumbra Overture? Also, Which soundcards work for altec lansing speakers?

You can buy a fairly nice soundcard in any computer shop at a relatively low price, if you don't want to get a fancy one that is. I can't think of any card that would not work with the game right now. And as for the speakers, they will work with it as long as they have a 3.5mm jack type plug, which is pretty much the standard for soundcards. If not, there also are adapters for those.

Hope that helps Smile

Thanks! I'll buy a soundcard right away!
02-19-2008, 10:24 PM
Find