Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Monsters in Black Plaque
bgr Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Monsters in Black Plaque

Quote:umm can some1 help me
i am in the computer terminal room and there is a zombie thing chasing me i found two of the card things what do i do with them and how to i get away from that room?
Spoiler below!
Lure it to the room that you can close. Some air conditioned server room I think... there is a green switch besides the door, just push it
02-17-2008, 01:03 AM
Find
Lockheed Offline

Just for fun at one point in the game I was able to get up on something high but I had a garbage can with me. There was an infected that couldn't reach me but I could hit him with the garbage can. I must have beat on him for 2 minutes solid - I was even seeing how far I could swing back with the mouse for more power, but nothing.

I knew you were pretty much not going to be able to kill them from the flow of the game, but it was still a fun temporary diversion.
02-17-2008, 06:26 AM
Find
Schwarze Pest Offline

Threads: 6

Maybe sometimes a "Zombies are now killable" Patch or Mod will be released for it ^_^ That would be nice Big Grin

<3 Horror Adventures
02-17-2008, 12:50 PM
Find
Lockheed Offline

Schwarze Pest Wrote:Maybe sometimes a "Zombies are now killable" Patch or Mod will be released for it ^_^ That would be nice Big Grin

I can see where some people would enjoy that, but for myself I actually enjoyed the game as it was, if only for a change of pace from other horror games. Having to use stealth instead of brute force changed the character of the game and fit better with the idea of some guy (Phillip) who is not a trained fighter/marksman/etc, not unlike how they purposefully made combat difficult in the Silent Hill series.

Still, I won't say that I wouldn't try a "kill" patch if one was made available. Smile
02-17-2008, 03:26 PM
Find
P@to729 Offline

Threads: 0

and what about dynamite? can I kill them with dynamite?

ou, but I can´t find nomoreSad
02-17-2008, 10:12 PM
Find
Antti Offline

Threads: 12

You can't kill them with hammer/pickaxe, i've tried :&

http://frictionalgames.com/forum/showthr...p?tid=1831

Tutorial on how to give yourself a pickaxe, hammer, dynamite and props on black plague.
02-17-2008, 10:43 PM
Find
darthvulture Offline

u can kill the zombie in the tuurngait quizBig Grin and also u kill swanson(as a zombie)
so there are ways Tongue

After Darkness, Comes Light.
(This post was last modified: 02-18-2008, 01:59 AM by jeromegn.)
02-18-2008, 01:59 AM
Find