Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

What do you do when you're pissed off?
nemesis567 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 65
RE: What do you do when you're pissed off?

Move away and smoke a joint.

Today I dreamt the life I could live forever. You only know that when you feel it for you know not what you like until you've experienced it.
06-23-2012, 06:27 PM
Find
MaZiCUT Offline

Threads: 31

I RIP MY PILLOW INTO FUCKING PIECES AND SEW IT TOGETHER JUST TO BEAT IT VIOLENTLY!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi.
06-23-2012, 06:28 PM
Website Find
Mine Turtle Offline

Threads: 32

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

[Image: 201107142327000.gif]
06-23-2012, 07:12 PM
Find
Asablief Offline

Threads: 2

I often go lie down in bed and take some deep breaths, listen to some calm music or some uplifting silly music, like "Tom's Dog" or, a more calm song, "I have begun my Ascent."

Then, I determine exactly what the problem is, or was, and with a now clear head, I brainstorm ways to solve the problem, or prevent it from happening again.
06-24-2012, 02:41 AM
Find
nemesis567 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 65

When I do what I do I realize there's no problem at all and my mind was again corrupted and filled with a foggy shade of what society claims to be. As it clears I understand the reason of such madness and become well once more.

Today I dreamt the life I could live forever. You only know that when you feel it for you know not what you like until you've experienced it.
06-24-2012, 02:56 AM
Find
Nonomino Offline

Threads: 0

I get a lot more sad than angry, but in those kind of situations, I play puzzle games. I need to focus on the game so I forget pretty quickly about the things that are bothering me.
Like some other people here playing music also relaxes me. I play the harp and I'm still learning so I need to concentrate hard to play it well.

Telling myself that reality is an illusion helps as well. Big Grin
06-29-2012, 10:01 PM
Find
Juby Away

Threads: 2

(06-24-2012, 02:56 AM)nemesis567 Wrote: When I do what I do I realize there's no problem at all and my mind was again corrupted and filled with a foggy shade of what society claims to be. As it clears I understand the reason of such madness and become well once more.
That was deep, poet.

Insanity. Static.
06-30-2012, 07:43 PM
Find
Carrna Offline

Threads: 0

At first I just take a deep breath and try to calm down. But sometimes there's situations that really make my emotions boil and I can't calm down just by telling myself so.

In those cases I'll kick and punch my punching bag, thinking I'm doing it to the person I'm mad at. And I'll be doing it for so long I become tired and feel like I'm not angry anymore. If there's a good weather outside the other favourite option of mine is to go run to the nearby forest and run for so long that the anger is gone.

After those I'll take a hot shower and drink something good and warm, cocoa or tea or smth. ^^

~
07-01-2012, 08:54 PM
Website Find