Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Axe?
Firgof Offline

Threads: 1
Axe?

Right, so he tells me to go Eastward from the Computer Room and take the first right. I do so and that pretty well leads me to the small Storage room.
Spoiler below!
(the one with the Archaic history in the breakable glass wall-container)

Yet, the Axe is not here. I checked out the door to the Infirmary, it is jammed and requires a code. The good Doctor's computer does not, unlike the computer in the messhall, have an unlocking program -- and I dare not venture back into the sewers just to get to the mess hall when I distinctly remember the door's ID number not being listed on the list of doors that terminal controls. (I doubt Philip would enjoy the trip either, all things considered)

The circuits in the room adjoining the Computer Center are fried (of course) so I doubt I can re-activate any of the computers in the room without new cards (which are not available, insofar as I can see).

I also checked all the residential doors and checked out Storage (the big room). The explosives seem like they're going to require more than what I have at this time (yes, I did make an attempt to leap over them; it ended badly for poor Philip).

So, all this leads up to my frustration when I ask (me and myself), "Where in the heck is this phantasmal Axe?"
02-15-2008, 12:04 AM
Find
RiptoR Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Axe?

You're trying to run here without being able to walk.

Spoiler below!
What I mean is, just look around, there's lots to be done in that area, lots of rooms to be explored (and re-explored when you have the proper tools). You'll also encounter other computers you can use Wink
02-15-2008, 12:27 AM
Find
Firgof Offline

Threads: 1

RiptoR Wrote:You're trying to run here without being able to walk.

Spoiler below!
What I mean is, just look around, there's lots to be done in that area, lots of rooms to be explored (and re-explored when you have the proper tools). You'll also encounter other computers you can use Wink

Bah, humbug. I found it in the Armory -- that's not where I thought he was leading me at all ...

So either he's really crazy or I'm really direction-impaired. Or maybe both; who knows?
02-15-2008, 12:46 AM
Find
RedHeadLover
Unregistered

as far as the storage room goes, i found it was actually optional going in there at all
Spoiler below!
you can just run through the airlock part with the gas and if you do it quickly - which is not hard - you won't die, you will probably need painkillers though
i was able to skip the storage room and getting the gasmask entirely.
02-15-2008, 09:24 AM