Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Cant play this game at all, Installed it, CORRUPTION EVERYWHERE!
Plug Offline

Threads: 2
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Cant play this game at all, Installed it, CORRUPTION EVERYWHERE!

All my other games work perfectly.

Quad @3.6
2x 8800GTX @SLI *tested with and without*
4gig Tracers
1000w Psu
--------------

Tryed installing the game, then started the game up, first thing i see is text but its all garbled graphics, even the menu is garbled graphics

started game and still the same graphics corruption...

I really wish people would test there games before going GOLD this type of shit seems to be happning all the time.

guess i will have to take it back to the store unless i can get help...
02-14-2008, 06:21 AM
Find
Thomas Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 184
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Cant play this game at all, Installed it, CORRUPTION EVERYWHERE!

Is the error the same as here:
http://frictionalgames.com/forum/showthr...p?tid=1610
?

If so that problem was fixed by uninstalling and then reinstalling the graphics drivers.
02-14-2008, 06:32 AM
Find
Plug Offline

Threads: 2
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Cant play this game at all, Installed it, CORRUPTION EVERYWHERE!

Thanks for the help m8

i fixed it by reinstalling the game i dont know what could have happened though the first install lol

and no that wasnt my problem, mine was much worse heh i did notice though that when i started the game after the reinstall that a program loaded in the background before the image came up, the first time that didnt happen lol so dunno that might have been it, either way game works now Big Grin

now im stuck in the freezer lol
02-14-2008, 07:23 AM
Find