Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Hoarding in Amnesia
Damascus Rose Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 22
RE: Hoarding in Amnesia

There's the Cistern area, then Agrippa's hub, then cells and the end.

Before it is the Rainy Hall, entrance hall, back hall and prison.

Yeah, I guess that the cistern is more than halfway.

[Image: damascusrose2.png]
06-30-2012, 04:03 AM
Find
failedALIAS Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 16

I don't know about tinderboxes and oil, but one time when playing through the campaign I would "mark my territory" (not with piss, would of if i could of) by placing loads of different objects in a circle with me in the middle. I basically took everything from everywhere when I decided a place was safe and set up camp. Even objects that served no purpose as barricades offered me great comfort. I wasn't like Pewdiepie or anything, cause I think of myself more of as a Ratman or collector. I would only talk to myself in different personas when in a conflicting situation. "Should I go out there with 'Him' snooping about?"
"Well of course you should! Remember that clock you saw on your way through the corridor?"
"Yes."
"Well if you act quietly then you should be able to sneak around and get it."
"No! Don't do that. Remember; the Shadow is watching."
"You're right. Going through that wing would be suicide."
"But the clock!"
"I already have three dresser cabinets; why in the world would I need a clock?"
"Yes what you really need is that nipple-clamp."
*Bits cockroaches head off*
"Alright we got a game plan!"
*Grunt makes noise*
"Ahhh! On second thought we have all week."
07-23-2012, 06:41 AM
Find
Potato Offline

Threads: 10

Lmao, the mark your territory part made me laugh so hard, I don't know why.

I guess it's because I kept thinking of Daniel pissing on a wall and a Grunt all like [Image: LOLWUT.png]

[Image: o8JPTkt.jpg]
upsilon floorbot is a qt pa2t
07-23-2012, 07:04 AM
Find
failedALIAS Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 16

(07-23-2012, 07:04 AM)Potato Wrote: Lmao, the mark your territory part made me laugh so hard, I don't know why.

I guess it's because I kept thinking of Daniel pissing on a wall and a Grunt all like [Image: LOLWUT.png]
Sometimes I find all the moldy food I can and just place them in an elegant pile amiss all my treasures. I'm not really sure why though, but perhaps it's a repellent to ward off all unwanted "guests". Which is practically everything in the game except cockroaches. (I gotta eat!) Once I was setting up a shrine to the Grunt (with the torso you find in the sewers) and because I was also listening to loud music I didn't even notice none of the brute noises, so when I turned around I was staring face-to-. . . with the brute. Turns out he'd been watching me for at least three minutes. He literally then just turned around and walked away, pretending he didn't see anything. I didn't take that as a sign.
07-23-2012, 08:27 PM
Find