Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The escape chapter one
MaZiCUT Offline

Threads: 31
RE: The escape chapter one

I agree with you guys and all, but i'm just trying to be as friendly as possible with guys like him.

And yes age and "first" mod is not an excuse, i'm doing my first mod and it looks good to be honest i guess, great voices by Traggey etc.

Hi.
06-26-2012, 10:43 PM
Website Find
HumiliatioN Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 64

In my opinion everything who creates something at their first mod / custom story... Somebody try somebody not and decides to ruin and rush story right away tons of cheapscares/ bad mapping, no storyline at all and finally awful experience to play that story.

Some peoples are really getting potential and starting to make really good and spend time working on it.

Simple as that, this is not cursing contest or raging. Everyone calm down, it's just a game.

“Life is a game, play it”
06-26-2012, 10:48 PM
Find
MaZiCUT Offline

Threads: 31

(06-26-2012, 10:48 PM)HumiliatioN Wrote: In my opinion everything who creates something at their first mod / custom story... Somebody try somebody not and decides to ruin and rush story right away tons of cheapscares/ bad mapping, no storyline at all and finally awful experience to play that story.

Some peoples are really getting potential and starting to make really good and spend time working on it.

Simple as that, this is not cursing contest or raging. Everyone calm down, it's just a game.
What you've said, that's exactly what i'm doing.

I tested making 2 custom stories and to be honest they were SHIT.

So i started taking this more seriously, going way in-depth and hopefully create something really great, maybe not as great as White Night but maybe on a fair level of greatness?

Hi.
06-26-2012, 10:54 PM
Website Find
HumiliatioN Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 64

(06-26-2012, 10:54 PM)CrazyArts Wrote:
(06-26-2012, 10:48 PM)HumiliatioN Wrote: In my opinion everything who creates something at their first mod / custom story... Somebody try somebody not and decides to ruin and rush story right away tons of cheapscares/ bad mapping, no storyline at all and finally awful experience to play that story.

What you've said, that's exactly what i'm doing.

I tested making 2 custom stories and to be honest they were SHIT.

So i started taking this more seriously, going way in-depth and hopefully create something really great, maybe not as great as White Night but maybe on a fair level of greatness?
Just saying to everyone else too and good luck with that Smile

“Life is a game, play it”
06-26-2012, 10:57 PM
Find
SilentHideButFine Offline

Threads: 38

Well this is just a test story i use the baisc "Escape"

[url= http://www.moddb.com/mods/jessehmusic [/url] ,HOSPITAL OF HORROR MOD
06-27-2012, 02:06 PM
Find