Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Gamers gate downloader?
Coldine Offline

Threads: 7
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Gamers gate downloader?

I have tried to download the gamers gate downloader but every time i install it it closes down after teh install. i contacted them and i am yet to receive a reply. i read around and others said there was a downloader they sent you if it wasn't working. I was wondering if any one had this downloader and could send it to me or give me a link?

Thanks

Coldine
02-15-2008, 03:42 AM
Find
Janakev Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Gamers gate downloader?

Actually it was a problem with their web server originally and we were able to install as normal when it was fixed; no file was sent to us.
However, the forums kind of...well lost it initially so I think the mods would appreciate if this is not dredged up again, http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/foru....php?f=332 is the support forum for Gamers Gate.
02-15-2008, 03:47 AM
Find
Coldine Offline

Threads: 7

Yes, That ls what ive heard but every time i try to get it working i see a quick second of it and it leaves ive tryed the 32 bit and the 64 bit. Is there an alternate place to download it or is there a patch or something? [/align]
02-15-2008, 03:54 AM
Find
Janakev Offline

Threads: 1

GamersGate have the exclusive rights to offer it on a direct download service. There's no patch and I would imagine they could be having problems with their server again.
Try again tomorrow and if there's still nothing take it to the GamersGate forums. As I've said, the mods won't appreciate this being brought back up.
02-15-2008, 03:59 AM
Find