Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Horror-Block?
failedALIAS Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 16
RE: Horror-Block?

(07-23-2012, 10:37 PM)Chronofox Wrote: I can't imagine not being scared by creepypasta. The good ones, at least (the bad stories are just hilarious).

But usually when I get tired of horror, I lay the genre off for a few months, and then return to it later. If that doesn't do it for you, write your own horror stories or games.
Read Goodbye Spongebob, it practically makes fun of everything.

(07-25-2012, 06:35 PM)Robosprog Wrote:
(07-25-2012, 12:34 AM)Kman Wrote:
(07-24-2012, 10:16 AM)Robosprog Wrote: Slender Man. Watch all of EverymanHybrid, TribeTwelve, Marblehornets, read up the mythos, play slender etc. Go on a slender man binge!
I just have to say this, EMH is absolute crap. It started out descent, then it was very good for a little while, then it went down hill very fast. I haven't understood the story, actions of each of the characters, locations of each of the characters, and even who some of the characters ARE. So many side plots are slapped on randomly and left without any sort of an explanation (I still don't even know what happened to that guy's girlfriend, they seem to have completely forgotten about her). And their excuse is "well we don't even know what's going on in this situation so how should you?". Yeah that series is an absolute train wreck. The rest are very good options though.
Stopped watching after Habit was introduced so don't know too much about later episodes.
Well, I finished Marble Hornets or rather I got up to there most recent posted video, 60.5. Let me just say, I wasn't afraid of Slender Man before, and instead feared Jeff the Killer (even though his story sucked) but now after delving into Slender a bit more I gotta say that if I saw Jeffy in my room late at night; I'd beg him not to leave and to keep me company. Now all I do is keep myself shut up in my room with loads of blank paper and black and red markers, drawing (X) and writing "There is n(X) j(X)y in this place."
Other urban legends may be interesting, but Slender is the only one you can suffocate blissfully in. (God that sounded weird.)
(This post was last modified: 07-31-2012, 02:49 PM by failedALIAS.)
07-31-2012, 02:41 PM
Find