Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Post Effects
Cimex Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago Post Effects

Congratulations for your excellent game. You three guys are very talented and I can only imagine what you could achieve with a higher budget and some extra team members. Bravo!

On to my problem now. Nothing game-braking really but still.. No matter what I do post-effects don't work correctly. I get something like two images blending together- one with the effects and the other with the textures. I forced 1920x1200 to both games. My vid card is a 8800 gtx and I tried both the official and the omega drivers. Nothing works. Oh, and I have a quad intel proc.

Any ideas or recommendations?
02-19-2008, 02:44 PM
Find
Thomas Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 184
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago RE: Post Effects

Cimex:
Try som other resolutions and see if that works. It might be that your graphics card automatically changes resoltuion, in that case the game ends up believing it is another resolution then what it really is.
02-19-2008, 03:01 PM
Find
Cimex Offline

Ok, I'll try that thanks for the rec. If you could fix this sometime, I would be grateful because I have a widescreen monitor and any resolution except for the native one is washed out. By all means you don't have to do that, I'm just saying.. Again, thank you.
02-19-2008, 06:43 PM
Find
Cimex Offline

I tried all the resolutions in both games.It doesn't work..
Oh well, it doesn't matter they are still great games. If you can look into it some time ok. If not.. To hell with post effects.
02-19-2008, 06:52 PM
Find