Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Where Is Iodine? [Edited Thread]
Andyman Offline

Threads: 2
Where Is Iodine? [Edited Thread]

Hey, guys. Instead of posting a new thread I just edited it to save time and less spam. Anyways..

Does anyone know where to find Iodine? Even though it's one of the easiest one I'm having trouble finding it and there are more zombies outside. All I need now is Iodine then I can do the mixture! Could you tell me please?

Thanks.

[EDIT] OMG 1 minute after I posted this thread I went back on Phnumbra and I found the Iodine on the top shelf behind the milk or whatever bottles, sorry!
02-19-2008, 03:37 PM
Find
weryansin Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Need Help At The Chemical Laboratory Room

Hi
You must go to the research room and with the key you got from Annabel (her dead body)unlock the door labeled as 'her office' on the right side when you enter the research room and by using the computer unlock the door to the chemical lab.
good luck..
02-19-2008, 03:54 PM
Find
Andyman Offline

Damn, I haven't even found the key to open the room where Annabel is in. I'm stuck!
02-19-2008, 04:21 PM
Find
toretorden Offline

Threads: 0

Here's some help for ya :

Spoiler below!
That keycard is beyond the kennel .. follow the signs on the wall down to the kennel. When you get there, take a right turn and continue down a corridor to the left where there are holes in the wall. The kennel holds it's own problems and mysteries, but if you need further help with those, there are threads where kennel questions have already been answered.

Don't forget the
Spoiler below!

tags.
02-19-2008, 04:47 PM
Find
Andyman Offline

I turnt off the electric power but I still die! Man I'll try and look for another thread with Kennel questions.

Thanks.
02-19-2008, 05:51 PM
Find
Schwarze Pest Offline

Threads: 6

Spoiler below!
At the right corridor block the two holes with the metal boxes, then walk back, enter the room to the left and use the switch, then you can walk back without getting killed.

What you have to do at the left corridor... try look at other threads or just... try staying in this... light... maybe Big Grin

<3 Horror Adventures
02-19-2008, 06:01 PM
Find
Andyman Offline

Yay, I've done it thank you very much. Now I have got to mix these subtances together.. I can't find Iodine where do you find it?
02-19-2008, 07:16 PM
Find
Schwarze Pest Offline

Threads: 6
RE: Where Is Iodine? [Edited Thread]

Quote from first post:

Quote:[EDIT] OMG 1 minute after I posted this thread I went back on Phnumbra and I found the Iodine on the top shelf behind the milk or whatever bottles, sorry!

<3 Horror Adventures
02-19-2008, 09:21 PM
Find